Cool video with Rick st Pierre and Scott from Anthrax.

johnnyjellybean":1xov04qg said:
Makes you want to go out and get a Vintage Classic don't it? :rock:

Is that a Vintage Classic? I can't tell because the guy is standing in front of the input area. Can't see if there are two or four. And if it is a VC, is it one of those 200 watt monsters? That's going to sound alot different than say the two 50 watt versions I used to own.

Jack71":3ftlnoqu said:
johnnyjellybean":3ftlnoqu said:

Is that a Vintage Classic? I can't tell because the guy is standing in front of the input area. Can't see if there are two or four. And if it is a VC, is it one of those 200 watt monsters? That's going to sound alot different than say the two 50 watt versions I used to own.
Sounds like a VC too me.

rocker":309h343l said:
Jack71":309h343l said:
johnnyjellybean":309h343l said:

Sounds like a VC too me.

I dunno. Sounds gainier than the latest version VC I briefly owned. Sounds like it could just as easily be a MC with the gain dialed back.

Jack71":fs202wdb said:
rocker":fs202wdb said:
Jack71":fs202wdb said:
johnnyjellybean":fs202wdb said:

Sounds like a VC too me.

I dunno. Sounds gainier than the latest version VC I briefly owned. Sounds like it could just as easily be a MC with the gain dialed back.

This is correct IMHO. Plug into the low input of the MC, set EQ's at noon, gain at 2 o'clock, no pull boost, a good PAF and your good to go :rock: I just did this with my Bloomfield LP and it sounds very close to the video..... :yes:

Superunknown":31y90c45 said:
Jack71":31y90c45 said:
rocker":31y90c45 said:
Jack71":31y90c45 said:
johnnyjellybean":31y90c45 said:

Sounds like a VC too me.

This is correct IMHO. Plug into the low input of the MC, set EQ's at noon, gain at 2 o'clock, no pull boost, a good PAF and your good to go :rock: I just did this with my Bloomfield LP and it sounds very close to the video..... :yes:
After listening some more to the clip I think you both have right.

Back