Cool video with Rick st Pierre and Scott from Anthrax.

Well it's a good thing I didn't bet!!! I would have landed up in the poorhouse !!! The amp in the video is a 50W Modern Classic. I even got the exact settings!! :LOL: :LOL:
I spent the entire afternoon with Rick and he set me straight on a LOT of stuff including this!

johnnyjellybean":18nmxf6p said:
Well it's a good thing I didn't bet!!! I would have landed up in the poorhouse !!! The amp in the video is a 50W Modern Classic. I even got the exact settings!! :LOL: :LOL:
I spent the entire afternoon with Rick and he set me straight on a LOT of stuff including this!
Good to know thanks for the info!

johnnyjellybean":3eduhrdc said:

Could you please enlighten us about "those settings"????? :yes:

BAN-ONE":3jzf8d3k said:
johnnyjellybean":3jzf8d3k said:

Could you please enlighten us about "those settings"????? :yes:

:rock: I fully understand if that is a secret though.

you will have to torture me to get them :LOL: :LOL:
Just kidding........Superunknown was really close!
Lead channel .. boost off, master at 4-5, gain 6, bass 4, middle 5 , treble 6 and presence 2

johnnyjellybean":2l8i3cdp said:
Lead channel .. boost off, master at 4-5, gain 6, bass 4, middle 5 , treble 6 and presence 2

Thanks a lot!! Time to put my MC thru its paces... Although the master on 5 will last about 10 seconds. :rock:

johnnyjellybean":1cijbg2d said:
Will give this settings to a friend that bought my MC.

A pic that goes well with this post. :rock:

Attachments

• IMG_0233.JPG
    IMG_0233.JPG
    678.2 KB · Views: 17,904
johnnyjellybean":2ryrk8l7 said:
So apparently Scott has picked up the same amp (which is a bone stock MC50) and is using it right now in the recording of the new album.
Wow....I know its dead on for AC/DC.....but Anthrax? How heavy sounding can that amp get?
Then again Anthrax was more speed metal then the deep Chugga Chugga... ;)

Mailman1971":2stuxuf3 said:
johnnyjellybean":2stuxuf3 said:
So apparently Scott has picked up the same amp (which is a bone stock MC50) and is using it right now in the recording of the new album.
Wow....I know its dead on for AC/DC.....but Anthrax? How heavy sounding can that amp get?

Metallica used em on Garage days (new material) and I think Load and Reload. :thumbsup:

Ampaddict":14mk4z12 said:
Mailman1971":14mk4z12 said:
johnnyjellybean":14mk4z12 said:

Metallica used em on Garage days (new material) and I think Load and Reload. :thumbsup:
The New material on the Garage Days was tighter than ever too. :thumbsup:

johnnyjellybean":2husv0ae said:
Cool. :rock:

Ampaddict":1jre9qyw said:
Mailman1971":1jre9qyw said:
johnnyjellybean":1jre9qyw said:

Love that album.

Back