DAR Amps Forza Quattro!

NITROHOLIC":j7b6p052 said:
Dallas Marlow":j7b6p052 said:
NITROHOLIC":j7b6p052 said:
mikegiovannotto":j7b6p052 said:
Nitroholic,

Funny, most people are asking for more lights, more gain and more insanity :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously though, my initial designs were all clean/blues/jazz amps. Forza incorporates much of these tone attributes in the clean crunch channel.

So, who knows?

my long ass post

Honestly man if you haven't tried the clean channel yet on the Forza, it's really incredible and has headroom for days... it's 100 watts class A so it's really pretty and lush as well. I mean honestly it's got power and balls for days, theres a vid on youtube you can hear where a guy is running an 8 string through it, it actually sounds like a bass. If you get a chance def. try out the clean channel with a Fuzz pedal I don't think you'll be disappointed at all. This amp really likes pedals!

hmm, im very interested in it but the problem with me is i dont like having "more" then i need. it makes me feel like i overpayed for features ill never use. kinda like ordering a car with an upgraded stereo when youre deaf. feels strange to me. im still rocking a two channel high gain modern amp and have only gone to the gain channel to remind me how shitty it sounds to me compared to my pedals :LOL: :LOL: also how much is that pig? if its as much as an electric thats a really hard sell for me or any doom guy for that matter. we would almost all go for the electric. however a 4 knobber, clean high headroom'd, over power'd, too damn thick, and dark amp with a decent build at or around the 1500$ range? sign me up. :rock:

Shop at Guitar Center they have a bunch of those amps :D

:checkthisout:

Yeah Nitroholic, this amp has alot of stuff on the backside for sure, but it is also as simple as can be if you want. The can amp operate from the front channel selector, mono footswitch for basic channel switching, or 2 button footswitch for added fx action.... all the way to full midi via multiple midi inputs jacks at multiple midi addresses (for studio and giggin ease) (offering voicing toggles, 3db boost, mute, fx toggle,and channel select and store function)

The truth of the matter is that once the backbone of the control system was developed, adding in more stuff was pretty much just the cost of the connectors and minor incremental labor.... so why not? Besides, this is our flagship amp and I just had to do it.

The funky lighting and DMX control system may be over the top, yeah, but I kinda like flashy shit I guess :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back