Your Diezel Vid

Ok guys, here goes! I took this video a couple days ago to see how the Iphone4 records ridiculously loud guitar playing - so this is my VH4 with the master volume at 8. 8 out of 10 that is, not o'clock :LOL: :LOL: . Ch2 and 3 fart out the camera a bit due to the boosted mids I had at the time, I was just messing with EQ and volume levels before taking this vid, my playing's just random so enjoy the flubs (and my pyjamas)! I should warm up next time :D. The sound quality isn't great due to the volume but I love how the picture shakes while I play in the 2nd half of the vid. Ontop of that volume, my rig is noiser than usual because I have a cheap shitty 9v daisy adapter for my KH wah.

Misc information;
Guitar: Shamray Customshop Neck Through Les Paul, Maple top, Brazilian Mahogany wings, Maple/Mahogany/Maple neck, Flamed ebony fretboard, EMG 81/81/60.
Cabinet - 1960A - g12t75's.
Amp: VH4 with JJ E34L's, JJECC83S in V1 and mix of Ruby HG+/TAD tubes in the rest (I'm experimenting with combinations at the moment).

Cheers, I'll make sure to uncover my Schmidt next time for extra viewing pleasure.

https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v90/philkore/?action=view&current=randommorningvh4doodling.mp4

Mir hats auch sehr gut gefallen! Ihr spielt sehr gut, harmoniert miteinander und habt ne starke Bühnenpräsenz.
Allerdings hatte der Sänger keinen guten Tag erwischt? :scared: Der hat sehr viele Töne abdriften lassen. :confused:

Danke,
Ja unser Sänger war anscheinend bei einigen Tönen nicht ganz wach :(
Aber jetzt kommt der Hammer:

Wir werden als Vorgruppe von Alter Bridge in Luxemburg die Bühne rocken.
Wir können es immernoch nicht so recht glauben und freuen uns wie Sau darauf..... :D
Ich werde natürlich versuchen meinen Herbert so gut wie möglich in Szene zu setzten und so viele Videos wie möglich zu machen.
Gruss :rock: :rock: :rock:

mightywarlock":3aitxnv9 said:
VH4 Demo by Premier Guitar.

...thanks for sharing! :yes:

Anyway I don't really like it...too much grainy and somehow thin sounding to my ears, it doesn't do justice to the outrageously fat tone you can get out of this amp IMHO.

Cool concept but I was also unimpressed with the tones...definitely seen better by some posters here...but damn that head looks great in white tolex. Sending my herbert out to Mills for white tolex soon!

Also...since when does Misha play BRJ??

Hej guys, i made a info clip about the tune which i have recorded some years ago for Diezel.

Alex Skolnick (Testament) playin' some jazz on a VH4...

This should be seen by those who think about Diezel amps as one-trick ponies or just wonder about versatility :thumbsup:

We had a little concert last weekend in an irish pub in Koblenz. We only had 4 rehearsals so there are some mistakes. ;) Amps were my VH4 on the left with a tele and on the right was a Mesa&Boogie combo ( with a Boss GT-10 :doh: ).

Back