Good Guys to Trade With...

King Guitar

Banned
If you have had a positive transaction with a Rig-Talk member please post up here with the username and brief details of the transaction.

Psycho dave tubes
Lp Freak tubes
Mctallica tubes
steve in saudi tubes
Hoff tubes
cyndicate Bogner
all great

HottKarl - Sold him my Sansamp PSA-1 preamp
Mhenson42 - Bought his HBE Power Screamer
Corpsegrinder88 - Bought some pickups I was selling
psychodave
7 Stringer - Sold him my Ibanez RG565
Habuman
dougiefresh - Bought his Charvel Model 6
Shark Diver - Bought his VHT 2/56/2 Black Beauty through a payment plan over 6 months

racerevlon good dude,spent a couple hours with Bob shootin the shit and tradin guitars :rock: don't get any better!!! :2thumbsup:

T-Rave
Hartmut
Valverec
JDinSC
232CAP
usajackson
TheMarkMiller
Cujo
lolzgreg
JLBaxe
PeterLaramee
KGP1
Schpaybo
tbennetts
devilinside
RobTahan
Turmoil
SSwanson
Just42Dave
RJF
Jazzgear
Kayman121
highgain510
DEWD
Fuzzyguitars
JadedFaith

jmgman69":3mm9dgc5 said:
racerevlon good dude,spent a couple hours with Bob shootin the shit and tradin guitars :rock: don't get any better!!! :2thumbsup:

jmgman69--we probably could have spent another few hours standing around talking about gear!

This two sellers I bought high priced items, and their communication and effort to make everything perfect was outstanding.

LP Freak: Les Paul Custom
Steve_K: Bogner Ecstasy 101B

These two sellers were really nice as well, everything perfect:

SDhupelia,
Lockharj

rlord1974, sevenstringer, cyndicate, 1923ford, technomancer, GuitarGoat, diezelduder, ibanez4life SZ!are all top notch!!!!

Had a great experience with Fusionbear on a Radial Plexitube. Arrived in perfect condition and the price was great!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just did a trade/sell deal with mightywarlock (Rich) and we were able to close things out today. Rich was a great guy to deal with. Great communication, honest, equipment well packed and very quick to ship.

Very easy transaction. Highly recommended. :rock:

Eric

just42dave, awesome , highly recommend and if you need tubes daves great , i spoke with him tues i think, and after a few emails back and forth i bought some el34s, tubes arrived today much to my suprise, happyily suprised :thumbsup: packing was fine ,shipping was great, communication was great....2 :thumbsup: to you my rig talk brother

Hmm - fried brain, but :
R Milbeck
Fenderzig
mboogman
Austexcap
Ayrton
Brad (rareguitar)
Jacktripper
Donbarzini
Juggernaut
Arkohors

Back