Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Thu, Jul 31, 2014 10:32am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu, Jun 07, 2012 8:51am 
Offline
Plank Cranker
User avatar

Joined: Thu, Feb 04, 2010 4:51am
Posts: 800
Location: Denmark
So I finally got my 2 new amps from Henric (emaushenric), and they are so cool!

Image

Can't recommend him enough! Pleasure working with him!

:rock: :rock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu, Jun 07, 2012 9:02am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Fri, Jan 26, 2007 10:36am
Posts: 183
peterc52 wrote:
So I finally got my 2 new amps from Henric (emaushenric), and they are so cool!

Image

Can't recommend him enough! Pleasure working with him!

:rock: :rock:


Cool Peter!!! Henric modded Hiwatt PA owner myself. Could you give us a review?

/Ulf


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu, Jun 07, 2012 9:27am 
Offline
Plank Cranker
User avatar

Joined: Thu, Feb 04, 2010 4:51am
Posts: 800
Location: Denmark
Sure will! Let me play with it a bit more, and then I give one. :-D

Here is a short video of the Marshall:



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu, Jun 07, 2012 11:11am 
Offline
Plank Cranker
User avatar

Joined: Thu, Feb 04, 2010 4:51am
Posts: 800
Location: Denmark
tokyo tapes wrote:
peterc52 wrote:
So I finally got my 2 new amps from Henric (emaushenric), and they are so cool!

Image

Can't recommend him enough! Pleasure working with him!

:rock: :rock:


Cool Peter!!! Henric modded Hiwatt PA owner myself. Could you give us a review?

/Ulf


Do you still have the Folkesson?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu, Jun 07, 2012 2:28pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Fri, Jan 26, 2007 10:36am
Posts: 183
peterc52 wrote:
tokyo tapes wrote:
peterc52 wrote:
So I finally got my 2 new amps from Henric (emaushenric), and they are so cool!

Image

Can't recommend him enough! Pleasure working with him!

:rock: :rock:


Cool Peter!!! Henric modded Hiwatt PA owner myself. Could you give us a review?

/Ulf


Do you still have the Folkesson?


No, it's sold I'm afraid. Great amp, but I had to many modded Marshalls. The mod that was easiest to get hold of again had to go :-) Actually I'm probably selling my Friedman modded Plexi as well, we'll see ;)

/Ulf


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu, Jun 07, 2012 3:11pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker
User avatar

Joined: Thu, Feb 04, 2010 4:51am
Posts: 800
Location: Denmark
Which modded Marshall do you have?

:)

I thought it sounded great from the clips on youtube.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu, Jun 07, 2012 5:29pm 
Offline
Rock God
User avatar

Joined: Sun, Oct 05, 2008 12:06pm
Posts: 8972
Location: nowhere, MI
Cool, congrats!! These sounds so damn good in the clips!

_________________
Good transactions with: Juggernaut, Daavvt, gbsmusic, reverymike, zewango, Ancient Alien, RACKSYSTEMS, moltenmetalburn, lolzgreg, tlingen, Chris O, guitarded_1, Findthetone, King Guitar, dual lead, axegod8185, dooredge, OUTLAW1969


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jun 08, 2012 2:28am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Fri, Jan 26, 2007 10:36am
Posts: 183
peterc52 wrote:
Which modded Marshall do you have?

:)

I thought it sounded great from the clips on youtube.


Actually, I don't have that much, but I'm more of a vintage guy anyway :) I've got the Henric modded Hiwatt, the Friedman modded -68 Plexi and A Wizard Metal -93 that Henric have modded slightly as well

The Folky was great, but I needed money for the Friedman, so I figured since Tommy is local I can always get another one easy.

/Ulf


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: axemane, Google [Bot], irondeth21, mboogman, Rogue, sah5150, Shawn Lutz, Tone Zone, Tuckerbomb and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group