Message from Mark Cameron as relayed to a5150guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
the_end_is_near.jpg

Ha Ha, what a cluster fuck. Scameron will NEVER take a downpayment from ANYONE. I still can't believe no one has beat the ever loving shit of this thief/con man. Nothing more than a common thief, nothing more.

I read it earlier before he pussied out and deleted it

Brad will be able to access it read it anyways though through the administration and moderating options on this forum :LOL: :LOL:

a5150guy":237u9p4u said:

What happened dude? Why'd you delete the post?

The only additional part I wish you had gotten mark to address was why he decided to run away with people's money and amps in the first place? Based on what you posted mark is a saint...there might be a few people here who don't necessarily see eye to eye with you on that...

I've got a portion of the commentary from the archived search function on google but can't find all of it. It still comes up if you use google's advanced search feature and search past 24 hours with the search phrase "rig-talk mark's position"

Maybe someone smarter than myself can find the whole thing...

The following is what he emailed me as his IP is banned....

I would post this myself, But brad wont let me on here... I cant get in

Ok Ive had enough of this bullshit..
Show me/us a licensing agreement....there is none.
The contract we had.......YOU.....breached by not giving me my TAX info and other things that will get you guys into trouble.....Also by ignoring my certified letters to you...and....to all of you involved.

The reason I have gotten so pissed at you right now is....in every response to MY customers (I am Cameron amps)......you blame me for your fuck ups....they think I have something to do with YOUR amps....I do not!!!......and you know damn well you have no schematics of anything but the CCV.......The other two amps I did not make and you had/have no info from me....I haven't even talked to you in a year....you can't blame me for a bunch of amps and decisions I did not make.......shouldn't a Marine stand on his own?.........I had no say so over cameron amps when I went into this with you rob and dave and you know it....I was even told to get a part time job and only lost money.
I don't get why you want to use MY name to sell amps I did not make.....the customers don't want that either.......I don't get why you don't just use the Friedman logo and move on....after all thats what they are. Go ahead make the amps.....I don't care......I don't want any money from you or anything ever..... just change the logos and Ill take back the amps that I sold to people that you will never deliver......because the amp you are giving them is not what they ordered. My amps are being made...the same way.. no redesign...and I will never take a down payment again for anything

Mark

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... =firefox-a

Response from Brad?

ztevin":218i9wof said:

The contract we had.......YOU.....breached by not giving me my TAX info and other things that will get you guys into trouble.....Also by ignoring my certified letters to you...and....to all of you involved.

The reason I have gotten so pissed at you right now is....in every response to MY customers (I am Cameron amps)......you blame me for your fuck ups....they think I have something to do with YOUR amps....I do not!!!......and you know damn well you have no schematics of anything but the CCV.......The other two amps I did not make and you had/have no info from me....I haven't even talked to you in a year....you can't blame me for a bunch of amps and decisions I did not make.......shouldn't a Marine stand on his own?.........I had no say so over cameron amps when I went into this with you rob and dave and you know it....I was even told to get a part time job and only lost money.
I don't get why you want to use MY name to sell amps I did not make.....the customers don't want that either.......I don't get why you don't just use the Friedman logo and move on....after all thats what they are. Go ahead make the amps.....I don't care......I don't want any money from you or anything ever..... just change the logos and Ill take back the amps that I sold to people that you will never deliver......because the amp you are giving them is not what they ordered. My amps are being made...the same way.. no redesign...and I will never take a down payment again for anything

Mark

Response from Brad?

Damn!!! Well it looks like the Atomica and Old Bitch may be Friedman's take on Mark's designs? So I guess I should remove the Cameron logo plate off my Atomica and put it a Friedman one on it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Leveraged Sellout":3nirmhf5 said:
a5150guy":3nirmhf5 said:

The only additional part I wish you had gotten mark to address was why he decided to run away with people's money and amps in the first place? Based on what you posted mark is a saint...there might be a few people here who don't necessarily see eye to eye with you on that...

I've got a portion of the commentary from the archived search function on google but can't find all of it. It still comes up if you use google's advanced search feature and search past 24 hours with the search phrase "rig-talk mark's position"

Did 5150 delete it or did a mod on this site remove it?

ztevin":25haox6h said:

Mark

Response from Brad?

ok I will reply even though its against my better judgement. my replies in red.

Mark, my memory is that you asked to be removed from Rig-Talk because you were over the drama and didnt want to deal with the people calling you out and you were threatened with violence.

Read the agreement we all made before we decided to take this on. You signed over the rights to the name and any past, current and future designs. Its a fairly simple document.

You walked out on us and left us with all the mess to pick up. We had no interest in responding to your rambling letters after the fact demanding we do this or that after you left us hanging

The reason I have gotten so pissed at you right now is....in every response to MY customers (I am Cameron amps)......you blame me for your fuck ups....they think I have something to do with YOUR amps....I do not!!!......and you know damn well you have no schematics of anything but the CCV.......

Your "customers" were ready to track you down and kill you when I met you. I dont blame you for my fuck ups. I do blame you for walking on us in the middle of it.

The other two amps I did not make and you had/have no info from me....

That is dead incorrect. We paid George Metroplis to fly in and we also had to pay Ron Menalli from RJM to drive in from San Diego and we had you sit with Dave Friedman and write down the schematic and design for the Atomica and the Aldrich designs. You dont remember sitting with them in North Hollywood and making sure they had the design and the build of materials. I had to come pick you up and get you to these meetings mot of the time in between feeding you and buying you clothes at Target, remember.

I haven't even talked to you in a year....you can't blame me for a bunch of amps and decisions I did not make.......

I dont blame you, I blame myself, I never should of went and found you to begin with and I never should of tried to get the Cameron business out of the ditch. The reason we had to redo everything from Scratch is that your original design while sounding good was a ad hoc nightmare that could not be repeated by any professional builder. It also didnt help that in the middle of it you called daily for money and you then decided you didnt want to help any more or share any more designs.

shouldn't a Marine stand on his own?.........

I have stood on my own since I was 17. You are the last guy who should be talking about standing on their own my friend. How many times did I pay YOUR landlord the rent money you owed or buy you a phone or take you to the bank to open a bank account etc...

I had no say so over cameron amps when I went into this with you rob and dave and you know it....I was even told to get a part time job and only lost money.

You had say over the sound and the design, you had zero say in anything else as you had proven to be a disaster. You kept asking us to store the parts at your house while we know you were backdooring amps and repairs to guys when we weren't looking.

I don't get why you want to use MY name to sell amps I did not make.....the customers don't want that either.......

If I could remove the name Cameron I would, its a fucking curse.

I don't get why you don't just use the Friedman logo and move on....after all thats what they are.

Incorrect, they are your designs, Dave wanted nothing to do with them or you. He doesnt need this BS as all the famous players are breaking down his door for HIS designs. He had to jump in and fix the board and work with George so we could fulfill the orders we took when we thought we had a partner in you. We had no choice as you were MIA. We kept all of the designs the same and just relayed them out to be able to be built in a repeatable fashion. Thats something you never bothered with the reason nobody could ever get anything from you.

Go ahead make the amps.....I don't care......I don't want any money from you or anything ever..... just change the logos and Ill take back the amps that I sold to people that you will never deliver......

Thats the pot calling the kettle black, Your the last guy who should bust anyones balls for not delivering amps and unlike you we will deliver them and see this through.

because the amp you are giving them is not what they ordered.

The amp we will deliver in the same exact circuit that can be made professionally and has Midi switching.

My amps are being made...the same way.. no redesign...and I will never take a down payment again for anything

Sadly we all know how that will play out.

Mark in person your a pleasant enough guy to be around but for you to take some kind of high road when you like you always do bailed out on what we were doing and know your some kind of moral authority on anything is laughable.

Brad

cavitation":20bunav9 said:
Leveraged Sellout":20bunav9 said:
a5150guy":20bunav9 said:

Did 5150 delete it or did a mod on this site remove it?

I didnt remove it.

King Guitar":1b4mwg7x said:
ztevin":1b4mwg7x said:

Mark

Response from Brad?

ok I will reply even though its against my better judgement. my replies in red.

Mark, my memory is that you asked to be removed from Rig-Talk because you were over the drama and didnt want to deal with the people calling you out and you were threatened with violence.

Read the agreement we all made before we decided to take this on. You signed over the rights to the name and any past, current and future designs. Its a fairly simple document.

You walked out on us and left us with all the mess to pick up. We had no interest in responding to your rambling letters after the fact demanding we do this or that after you left us hanging

The reason I have gotten so pissed at you right now is....in every response to MY customers (I am Cameron amps)......you blame me for your fuck ups....they think I have something to do with YOUR amps....I do not!!!......and you know damn well you have no schematics of anything but the CCV.......

Your "customers" were ready to track you down and kill you when I met you. I dont blame you for my fuck ups. I do blame you for walking on us in the middle of it.

The other two amps I did not make and you had/have no info from me....

That is dead incorrect. We paid George Metroplis to fly in and we also had to pay Ron Menalli from RJM to drive in from San Diego and we had you sit with Dave Friedman and write down the schematic and design for the Atomica and the Aldrich designs. You dont remember sitting with them in North Hollywood and making sure they had the design and the build of materials. I had to come pick you up and get you to these meetings mot of the time in between feeding you and buying you clothes at Target, remember.

I haven't even talked to you in a year....you can't blame me for a bunch of amps and decisions I did not make.......

I dont blame you, I blame myself, I never should of went and found you to begin with and I never should of tried to get the Cameron business out of the ditch. The reason we had to redo everything from Scratch is that your original design while sounding good was a ad hoc nightmare that could not be repeated by any professional builder. It also didnt help that in the middle of it you called daily for money and you then decided you didnt want to help any more or share any more designs.

shouldn't a Marine stand on his own?.........

I have stood on my own since I was 17. You are the last guy who should be talking about standing on their own my friend. How many times did I pay YOUR landlord the rent money you owed or buy you a phone or take you to the bank to open a bank account etc...

I had no say so over cameron amps when I went into this with you rob and dave and you know it....I was even told to get a part time job and only lost money.

You had say over the sound and the design, you had zero say in anything else as you had proven to be a disaster. You kept asking us to store the parts at your house while we know you were backdooring amps and repairs to guys when we weren't looking.

I don't get why you want to use MY name to sell amps I did not make.....the customers don't want that either.......

If I could remove the name Cameron I would, its a fucking curse.

I don't get why you don't just use the Friedman logo and move on....after all thats what they are.

Incorrect, they are your designs, Dave wanted nothing to do with them or you. He doesnt need this BS as all the famous players are breaking down his door for HIS designs. He had to jump in and fix the board and work with George so we could fulfill the orders we took when we thought we had a partner in you. We had no choice as you were MIA. We kept all of the designs the same and just relayed them out to be able to be built in a repeatable fashion. Thats something you never bothered with the reason nobody could ever get anything from you.

Go ahead make the amps.....I don't care......I don't want any money from you or anything ever..... just change the logos and Ill take back the amps that I sold to people that you will never deliver......

Thats the pot calling the kettle black, Your the last guy who should bust anyones balls for not delivering amps and unlike you we will deliver them and see this through.

because the amp you are giving them is not what they ordered.

The amp we will deliver in the same exact circuit that can be made professionally and has Midi switching.

My amps are being made...the same way.. no redesign...and I will never take a down payment again for anything

Sadly we all know how that will play out.

Mark in person your a pleasant enough guy to be around but for you to take some kind of high road when you like you always do bailed out on what we were doing and know your some kind of moral authority on anything is laughable.

Brad

Interesting response...Thanks for taking the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back