"Check that, Chris Everett, good to have you on the show."

I don't get it. What's the story behind the Jim/Chris thing?

Oh, I get it, thanks wikipedia
haha

BTW, youtube is going down for maintenence around 10pm PST, whatever will you do?? :LOL:

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":bf139 said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Classic. Jim Rome rules. :LOL:

he's a grade A douchebag. How the F does he even have a career? It's painful to listen to him talk

I can't wait to watch this. Some DJ's in my area used to talk about this way back when, just hearing the audio of it used to crack me up.

:)

>|<>QBB<
AmpliFIRE":0c276 said:
>|<>QBB<

he's a grade A douchebag. How the F does he even have a career? It's painful to listen to him talk

Agreed. How does this clueless idiot have a job? I don't think I've ever heard him say something intelligent.

...and I would've KTFOd him, not just pushed over a table and made him piss his pants.

I think Jim Rome is funny, I watch Rome Is Burning whenever I can.

"When life gives you lemons...quit."

"When the going gets tough...quit."

:LOL:

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":254a3 said:
How does a guy that got his ass kicked on national tv rule :?

Evert let him off easy.

I just love his attitude about stuff, he tells it like it is. He's funny. :)

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":dd40b said:
How does a guy that got his ass kicked on national tv rule :?

Evert let him off easy.

+1 That video was lame as fuck too. I think that guy should get his face beat in...fucking smartass.

I don't mind his TV show...he can be off-the-cuff funny sometimes. But his radio show is the most BORING POS I've ever heard. He's got 5 minutes of material for a 3-hour show, or however long it is. And every caller giving their "take"? Like these fucking losers sit at their desks all day coming up with their perfect little 10 second spiel hoping and praying that Rome will acknowledge them for it. It's incredibly sad.

>|<>QBB<
ratter":49375 said:
I don't mind his TV show...he can be off-the-cuff funny sometimes. But his radio show is the most BORING POS I've ever heard. He's got 5 minutes of material for a 3-hour show, or however long it is. And every caller giving their "take"? Like these fucking losers sit at their desks all day coming up with their perfect little 10 second spiel hoping and praying that Rome will acknowledge them for it. It's incredibly sad.

:LOL:

I've never heard his radio show, I never listen to the radio.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":8f36c said:
>|<>QBB<

+1 That video was lame as fuck too. I think that guy should get his face beat in...fucking smartass.

We have perhaps the biggest mouth of all sports talk, Mike the Maddog with WFAN in NYC and I am waiting for the day someone beats the crap out of him. Big mouth behind a mic in a locked studio.

To bad Rome did not go out of " safe in a studio to blast someone" while Evert was across from him.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....this is kind of like internet big mouths :wink:

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":c0870 said:

I know you are but what am I. :evil:

FWIW. One thing sums up the Giants year, injuries. Well, and Eli just isn't very good. But compare what Coughlin has done with the Giants to what Parcells and Gibbs have done. Parcells and his Boys collapsed and should i even bring the Skins. Curious how i don't think i heard HAIL TO THE REDSKINS, once this year.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":b7292 said:
>|<>QBB<

I know you are but what am I. :evil:

FWIW. One thing sums up the Giants year, injuries. Well, and Eli just isn't very good. But compare what Coughlin has done with the Giants compared to Parcells and Gibbs. Parcells and his Boys collapsed and should i even bring the Skins. Curious how i don't think i heard HAIL TO THE REDSKINS, once this year.

Do you like Coughlin? I just figured you hated him like most Giant fans. You think they're gonna be any good without Tiki next year? I mean, at least they still have the mighty P. Burress. :LOL:

Back