Queensryche - 1991, Tour Rehearsal pics....

Juggernaut

Found these, They rented the Amarillo Civic Center for a week to get the production for the tour down, a few people got invited to watch the rehearsals, and I got to be one of them... anyways here are the pics a friend took, I FINALLY got ahold of them.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

I was at that show. I was so pissed they'd been in town all week and I didn't find out until that afternoon. The show was amazing though, totally at the top of their game. Mindcrime live was one of my top five concert going experiences.

Great stuff, they were amazing on that tour :rock: :rock:
We saw them in 3 different states, killer everytime :yes:

Man, I was never so excited to see a concert than the Operation Mindcrime tour. I was so excited, that I drank waaaaaay too much before the concert and never even made it in. :LOL: :LOL: I was woken up by a cop asking me if I was allright with my head hanging out my buddies door of his truck.

Got my first and only under age drinking ticket that night. Was in bed by 9. :D

ejecta":2hz6kmh8 said:
Very cool!

I miss Jeff in that band. :(

Jeff?

Geoff is still in the band. It's Chris that most people miss. ;)

I just miss the QR that mattered, was relevant, was good, didn't paint turds gold and pretend they were of value, etc, etc, etc. :no:

My favorite live DVD of all time. Up there with Opeth, Metallica live in Seatte '89, and Exit Stage Left by Rush.

Back