Tell me about best Kemper Profiles

mooncobra

So, I might be coming across a powered Kemper rack, and I was wondering about the best clean (Fender, Divided by !3, etc.) and high gain (Friedman, Diezel, Soldano, Marshall, etc.) and who makes them? How much do they cost? Any and all help appreciated!
thanks!!

Matt's Friedmans sound really good.

Sinmix for metal, he does a freebie pack too...TopJimi for some of the other stuff you mentioned. There are a bunch of free downloads on the Kemper site too.

Vrad on here does good stuff as well.

SinMix's Friedman pack is the best one I have ever tried. MBritt's are killer for live purposes, Guido Burgenstock's are all stellar.

SinMix and Tonehammer were my go-to for metal. The Stymphalian Recto was awesome as well.

For that classic metal/hot rodded Marshall, EXPcustom makes an awesome Cameron pack. Tweaked by Mark Cameron himself. And the guy is on the forums: Link.

Another vote for SinMix for high gain/metal. His Mesa Dual Rec pack is insanity. Origin Audio seems pretty good too, but all I have is the PRS Archon pack. They can cost anywhere from $15-30 for one amp pack with a ton of profiles, or you can get bundles for $$$$.

For leads Djemess makes the absolute BEST Mark IIC+ pack, they are my go to leads, especially the John Petrucci ones.. and they're FREE. If you can't find them PM me and I'll send them.

I'm not a cleans guy, so I've found success with a lot of good stuff on the Rig Exchange (The free profile sharing section on the Rig Manager). I've found a really nice Mark V clean, Morgan RA37, Bogner Alchemist.

the rossness":1h114e6s said:
Big Hairy Profiles. The ADA and Demeter are both totally killer paid profiles.
Aqnd he's got a Henning Bottle Rocket pack coming as well. I have them and they are phenomenal - really great representations of the amp in various settings for hum and single coil guitars...

Steve

sah5150":2wfev5ee said:
the rossness":2wfev5ee said:
Aqnd he's got a Henning Bottle Rocket pack coming as well. I have them and they are phenomenal - really great representations of the amp in various settings for hum and single coil guitars...

Steve
Kick ass man! Did you have him use your Henning cabs?

Also Vrad's profiles are REALLY good! His tremoverb pack is killer. So is his Mark V.

JerEvil":fck3xy9z said:
sah5150":fck3xy9z said:
the rossness":fck3xy9z said:

Steve

Also Vrad's profiles are REALLY good! His tremoverb pack is killer. So is his Mark V.

I have been working with Michael Nielsen for a couple of months. He is profiling my Bottle Rocket and he is using different cabs and speakers. I wish I had a Henning cab but Michael and Big Hairy Profiles does killer work. Looking forward to the full pack getting released. I believe he is going to make a video for it. I will post it once it's available. He even profiled some of my favorite settings and I have to say it sounds spot on! Big Hairy Profiles is one of the tops for me.

Another profile maker to look out for (other than the great ones that have been mentioned) is STL Tones (https://www.stltones.com/). I picked up the Kris Crummett producer pack (https://www.stltones.com/products/kris- ... per-bundle) and they are some of the best recording profiles I have come across in the past 3+ years.

gibson5413":2j6lbjti said:
JerEvil":2j6lbjti said:
sah5150":2j6lbjti said:
the rossness":2j6lbjti said:

Steve

I have been working with Michael Nielsen for a couple of months. He is profiling my Bottle Rocket and he is using different cabs and speakers. I wish I had a Henning cab but Michael and Big Hairy Profiles does killer work. Looking forward to the full pack getting released. I believe he is going to make a video for it. I will post it once it's available. He even profiled some of my favorite settings and I have to say it sounds spot on! Big Hairy Profiles is one of the tops for me.

Another profile maker to look out for (other than the great ones that have been mentioned) is STL Tones (https://www.stltones.com/). I picked up the Kris Crummett producer pack (https://www.stltones.com/products/kris- ... per-bundle) and they are some of the best recording profiles I have come across in the past 3+ years.
Cool man! I assumed Steve was working with him which is why I asked about the cabs.

JerEvil":3vgypgqc said:
gibson5413":3vgypgqc said:
JerEvil":3vgypgqc said:
sah5150":3vgypgqc said:
the rossness":3vgypgqc said:

Steve

Cool man! I assumed Steve was working with him which is why I asked about the cabs.
Nah, I wasn't involved. This was something that Chad worked out with Michael. Chad brought it up to me to see if I was ok with it, which, of course, I was.

Steve

Another recommendation here for Rig Exchange - there are some great freebies out there, plus some of the free rig packs as well. Lass Lammert has some excellent profiles for sure. His Bogner Uberschall is insane. Bert Meulendijk has some GREAT free ones also. LOVE his XTC Red.

To be clear, all the recommendations above will not steer you wrong, (I personally love all the Big Hairy Profiles).

One last thing to keep in mind: don't be afraid to use your own IRs. Kemper has a free download called 'Cab Maker' which will convert all your IRs to .kpr format. Personally, this makes a huge difference in personalizing the profiles.

Back