EVH gear

UltraGary

I know, I know, there are too many threads on Eddie VH around here these days, but still.....

I just have to say how amazing it is that this guy is a guitar god for so many of us, who also happened to be the song-writing force of one of the world's biggest rock band....and after all that: He has his own music gear company that makes damn good guitars AND amps! I've never owned any EVH gear, but whenever I check something out I'm impressed. It seems to always be well designed, put together, set up...and play and sound really good! If it were guitars OR amps, it'd be impressive....but both?!! That's crazy.

Scrolling this site for years, I know you all know this stuff about his gear more than I through 1st-hand experience, but I'm just putting it out there for appreciation to this huge accomplishment that often gets taken for granted.

I love my EVH guitars and amps. Old and new that is. Form my EBMM to Peavey to EVH, guitars and amps. They are all top of the line, no compromises whatsoever.

I almost am exclusive to them lately, like the past five years. Cant seem to play anything else, always feels like i am missing something.

Huge fan here.

Back