guess who got exposed to bat aides?

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
at work nonetheless. and guess who has not been notified? yes....me. and guess who has been around his family...including his 70 something aunt who's on oxygen? yes....me. and guess whose been around his 13 y.o. with asthma? yup...me. and guess whose been around his 2 y.o. grandson and 4 month old grandaughter? yes.....me. everybody else has been notified except.....yes-me.....

That sucks... WTH? I guess there is was a bat colony where you work? Is it transmissible to humans like Rabies?

Don't mess around, I just saw a friend of mine that had CV19 in October, they had the same resources you have. She did not implement what the resources recommended, she now has the long hauler syndrome with a tachycardic heart and her entire family got it as well, how nice.

hope you bounce through this unscathed...

curious, did you get a rapid blood test or the ole'make'ya-sneeze nasal probe? or both.

we are all good. dodged the bullet. my buddy is doing better. he said four days ago if you told him he would be in the hospital struggling for breath.....he would have laughed at you. now he's living it. seems to be doing better. they say day 10 of the infection the worst should have happened. He will be recieving a proprietary treatment today where they hyper oxygenate your blood. thanks for asking about us bro!!!

we are all good. dodged the bullet. my buddy is doing better. he said four days ago if you told him he would be in the hospital struggling for breath.....he would have laughed at you. now he's living it. seems to be doing better. they say day 10 of the infection the worst should have happened. He will be recieving a proprietary treatment today where they hyper oxygenate your blood. thanks for asking about us bro!!!

Glad he's improving, and your family is safe.

We've had a few people at work catch it. I did not get notified on the last guy, and it fucking pissed me off. I damn near slapped the department head for not notifying the rest of the company that his guy was covid positive. I confronted him about it, and he played it down saying everyone was going to get it. Fucking idiot, after I've visited vulnerable family I learn about it.

Back