Horrible Exchange with Fatbagg

Son of a bitch the amp in question he traded to me well over a year and a half I am guessing for a PRS and here's a picture I dug up before I sold it well over a year ago and I am guessing it's the same one .
We are an incestuous gear bunch, you can run but you can't hide from your old amps! Dang, that's wild you already went down that road with same amp, I would have a hard time believing its not one and the same......

Trying to sell an amp to two people back to back he hadn’t owned in over a year... yeah he’s walking a fine line of fraud.
The more that is being revealed here by other people that had interactions with Fatbagg I think he wasn't just walking a fine line of fraud he actually had jumped over that line while still claiming to be an ethical and trustworthy seller. We've seen it happen the best of them...

I only have to point of the recurring Mark Cameron fraud, which is too bad but it doesn't make the facts of the case any less true.

Maybe the case except that listing was ended after he and I did a trade deal as I don't remember it being active on Reverb all that time as I resold the same amp on Reverb and I always check the other listings to see what has sold and for how much.

Yea there were many times his shop had nothing in it. . I've checked over the years.

Eric

Yeah, depending on the state in which you live and the crime you're charged with, fraud can be either a felony or misdemeanor offense. Incarceration. Fraud convictions bring with them the possibility of a jail or prison sentence. ... Federal charges can lead to 10 years or more in federal prison.

Fattbagg selling to a guy in Canada with intent to defraud may be a federal beef.
Check with his local police dept and see what they suggest

The more that is being revealed here by other people that had interactions with Fatbagg I think he wasn't just walking a fine line of fraud he actually had jumped over that line while still claiming to be an ethical and trustworthy seller. We've seen it happen the best of them...

I only have to point of the recurring Mark Cameron fraud, which is too bad but it doesn't make the facts of the case any less true.
Yet there are some who will defend Cameron to the end probably cause they never got ripped off by him. Reminds me of some other people who defended someone until the end and did some really stupid shit until he didn't issue any of them a pardon and now they finally realize they got duped... But that's an entirely different matter I guess???\:D/

Luckily his responses were so confrontational and obviously full of shit. If he had replied in a relatively normal manner and relied on his reputation it probably would've taken a lot longer for the situation to unfold and he could've kept this up longer. Hell, even when this was going down he was still dealing amps.

It's crazy too because he sounded great on everything he had and the difference was negligible.

He must have stopped playing with that band he was in and his gear obsession went sideways.

Last edited:
"looking for a Larry."
hahaha that should become a catch phrase when gear shit is going sideways :ROFLMAO:

I did like my own response to his WTB heh...

"So are these guys..."

1612825938768.png

little did we know how Three Stooges it was gonna get.

Scammer for sure but I remember when Cameron resurfaced on here years ago and to my knowledge nobody really called him out. I cant believe the people that paid and lost money over a CCV or their marshall and mod money didnt take some sort of recourse. Back in the day he was at ampfest namm etc. If he had owed me a CCV it would have been a plane ticket to LA. Better yet go to namm but stop by a pawn shop for a 38 and take the ccv namm display at gunpoint. Yeah im that crazy done that before on harley parts off ebay. Stupid fuck thought he`d rip me off, rode 7 hrs and railed that mother fucker. Took what he owed me and some more. Fuck a fuckn rip off artist.

Scammer for sure but I remember when Cameron resurfaced on here years ago and to my knowledge nobody really called him out. I cant believe the people that paid and lost money over a CCV or their marshall and mod money didnt take some sort of recourse. Back in the day he was at ampfest namm etc. If he had owed me a CCV it would have been a plane ticket to LA. Better yet go to namm but stop by a pawn shop for a 38 and take the ccv namm display at gunpoint. Yeah im that crazy done that before on harley parts off ebay. Stupid fuck thought he`d rip me off, rode 7 hrs and railed that mother fucker. Took what he owed me and some more. Fuck a fuckn rip off artist.
Yeah, that was the Lugo ampfest. Me and my girl walked in there and sitting on the couch yucking it up was scumback Jim, Reinhold and a couple of others and wearing his lavender Bogner shirt there was Mark. Couldn't believe it. He looked like he didn't have a care in the world and was having a pretty decent time.
Sweet kid....and did I mention a genius

Last edited:
I did want to thank everyone here for the overwhelming support. As a new member, I really wasn't sure if I would be met with hostility for calling this guy out or not. You've all had my back and helped me recoup most of the money I paid, so I really appreciate it!
Hey Panhead reminded us of a stand up, no drama, legit member's Ecstasy Classic he has for sale here. He's also in Canada. As Panhead said, I too would rather have a Classic vs a regular 101b (I've owned both) The Classic is closer to the 100b's. This one looks perfect too:

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/fsot-bogner-ecstasy-classic.215637/

Hey Panhead reminded us of a stand up, no drama, legit member's Ecstasy Classic he has for sale here. He's also in Canada. As Panhead said, I too would rather have a Classic vs a regular 101b (I've owned both) The Classic is closer to the 100b's. This one looks perfect too:

@mrbush ..... having owned a 101B, and a101B Classic.... you should check this one out, as the Classic is better sounding IMHO. Only “drawback” with these is the chrome faceplate, but, use your ears, not your eyes.

@mrbush ..... having owned a 101B, and a101B Classic.... you should check this one out, as the Classic is better sounding IMHO. Only “drawback” with these is the chrome faceplate, but, use your ears, not your eyes.
Thanks guys. I think I’m pretty set on looking for a regular 101b as I understand it has a bit more gain on tap, but I’ll take a look.

Back