143 Brits died shortly after their jabs

People that I work with (VA clinic) that had Covid already, and then had the first round injection are having reactions similar to getting Covid all over again. I had it back in November so I’m gonna wait a bit.

There are no studies on how this vaccine reacts to anyone who already has been exposed to this virus and was asymptomatic. Many world renowned virologist say that number could be upwards of 40-50% of the population already.

I would say that is a very rational and logical decision Racerxrated.

There are no studies on how this vaccine reacts to anyone who already has been exposed to this virus and was asymptomatic. Many world renowned virologist say that number could be upwards of 40-50% of the population already.

I would say that is a very rational and logical decision Racerxrated.
My co worker was out a week with flu like symptoms after getting his shot. As opposed to the actual Covid he had; only sick for 3 days. My experience was flu like for 2 days. But, a month after I had some weird cardiac stuff I’ve never had before...scary stuff. All good now though

We haven't heard from JACKBOOTEDTHUG since he got his jab...I hope he is ok.

A good friend still has tachycardia after her case of CV as well as other lingering symptoms.

We haven't heard from JACKBOOTEDTHUG since he got his jab...I hope he is ok.

A good friend still has tachycardia after her case of CV as well as other lingering symptoms.
Yep, sounds like me...tachycardia, arrhythmia, hypertension and bilateral extremital edema in the am. It was intermittent though, and haven’t had any occurrence since the end of December. Gonna go in for a Echo soon and we’ll see if any damage was done. I’d go from 110/72 and in 2 hrs I’d be 165/85. Nuts.

Yep, sounds like me...tachycardia, arrhythmia, hypertension and bilateral extremital edema in the am. It was intermittent though, and haven’t had any occurrence since the end of December. Gonna go in for a Echo soon and we’ll see if any damage was done. I’d go from 110/72 and in 2 hrs I’d be 165/85. Nuts.

I got super flu like sick little before the shit hit here. Went to emergency clinic, swabbed for flu, and strep. All negative. Got better in few days.

I later developed A-fib, and had breathing problems for months. I kindof suspect I had covid, although I had an antibody test done that came back negative. Weird shit.

The Afib was fucking nuts. Took the ER two hours to get my heart back into normal rhythm.

got the 2nd pfizer shot yesterday. ran a fever for 3 hours. woke up this morning and my lower back and legs hurt. been fine all day. now my face is flushed and getting a few twinges in my neck but good to go. i could grow an arm out of my forehead and would not give a fuck so.......

guess I got lucky. the symptoms that I mentioned were it.....nothing else. However I dodged the bullet. my pharmacist at work asked me to check with my health team who handles my m.s. treatment. every 28 days I receive an immunosuppressant infusion. my team called me back asap and said I need a minimum of 2 weeks between the infusion and the 2nd vaccine. I was scheduled to get the vaccine and my infusion the next day. they said death was possible so I dodged a bullet there. my pharmacist saved my life possibly.

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download
FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines : DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes ***Subject to change***

 Guillain-Barré syndrome
 Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
 Transverse myelitis
 Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy
 Convulsions/seizures
 Stroke
 Narcolepsy and cataplexy
 Anaphylaxis
 Acute myocardial infarction
 Myocarditis/pericarditis
 Autoimmune disease
 Deaths
 Pregnancy and birth outcomes
 Other acute demyelinating diseases
 Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
 Thrombocytopenia
 Disseminated intravascular coagulation
 Venous thromboembolism
 Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
 Kawasaki disease
 Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
 Vaccine enhanced disease

Last edited:
couple of people at work are on heart moniters. they both had covid and got over it and got the vaccine. now they're saying you should wait so many weeks between having it and getting vaccinated. definite learning curve.

excuse me I forgot their symptoms....their heart walls are inflamed causing rapid heart rates. not sure if it's a result of covid or from recieving the vaccine to soon after being ill.

The army wife is describing A-Fib. I have it myself. The low heart rate reading is wrong, and it's because when you're in A-Fib your heart is beating abnormally, The Atrium is firing out of sync, this causes the ventricle to beat hard, and rapid. Heart rate monitors will give a low reading because the distance between what looks like normal beats is further away. A-Fib can be seen on an EKG, and this is most likely the arrhythmia they detected.

I've been following the Heart related stuff, I'm supposed to get the vaccine this sat, but given the fact that I already have A-Fib, I'm considering cancelling for now.

The real virus triggers an extreme immune response, this causes the inflammation in your organs. The vaccine seem like it might trigger like immune response.

Back