NAD

Dyllheaven88

Been putting this thing through the paces last few days , really digging it . Was between this and another diezel Einstein got this on a whim . Awesome mv takes pedals well and has a very responsive eq. Doesn’t quite scratch the modern metal itch but I think it’s staying in the stable for awhile 🤘

Attachments

• DD944758-4F55-4223-A084-16F1D0001150.jpeg
    DD944758-4F55-4223-A084-16F1D0001150.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 29
Congrats dude! What speakers are you pairing it with? I know they can make all of the difference with this series of amplifiers. I’ve heard some pretty heavy stuff invoking eminence and elmwood from clips. Congrats!!!

Looks just like the one I had. I really dug it! I ran it with an Uberkab loaded with Creamback 65’s and V30’s sounded great!

Congrats dude! What speakers are you pairing it with? I know they can make all of the difference with this series of amplifiers. I’ve heard some pretty heavy stuff invoking eminence and elmwood from clips. Congrats!!!
Thanks man it def can bring the goods with channel two boosted . I’ve noticed it’s super sensitive to pickups as well ran it with some emg81s and sounded killer . I’m running a Marshall slant loaded with v30s currently

Back