The Face of a Lunatic

SQUAREHEAD

Yikes… Should be hung.

Attachments

• 81FF2057-3992-4EF7-A8F5-F9438676567D.jpeg
    81FF2057-3992-4EF7-A8F5-F9438676567D.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 58
So is he one of those worst examples possible of a modern day liberal?
Hate those fucks cause they give us a bad name.

Is that Donnie B brother?
Na mate; he makes Donnie sound like a Libertarian. :LOL:
Fuck you too.
Another example of your bias Mr. Moderator.

Maybe you want to jump in with artjr and defend 1/6 too?
Fuck off.
It wasn't intended as a disrespectful remark; if you understood the reputation Chairman Dan Andrews has down here, you might've found my comment funny too. I see now that later in the thread you admitted to not knowing who he was. How can you judge a joke without first educating yourself as to who it's about? I've had to live through 18 months of the daily BS "updates" and world's-harshest lockdowns from this guy, so there's that too. Anyway, I stand by the joke; it was funny.

Speaking of disrespectful, I've just about had enough of your persistent campaign to falsely paint me as being unfair to you, Donnie. I can only hope that you read my lengthy response to you the other day - here - for which you didn't even thank me for taking the necessary time to construct, where I addressed each of a number of "concerns" from you.

If anything, I could be accused of being biased by those on the right for allowing you to get away with:
1) Not heeding my warnings (the threats thing)
2) Throwing persistent accusations of bias my way
3) Issuing outright-disrespectful insults towards me

... and yet... here you are... not even a temp ban.

Further to that, you've been the only recipient of "special attention" thus far; nobody else has received any of this. Know why? Each and every one has resisted the urge to cry foul, abuse me and accuse me of this or that without carefully examining evidence, context or my explanations.

That's it; I'm done with this huge waste of time and energy you've created for me. Don't expect my usual puppy-dog responses from this point onwards unless and until you're prepared to properly digest them and thank me for my efforts. You've barely acknowledged any of my responses / explanations, instead moving the goal posts, presenting ever more questions for me to answer. I've ridden this clown car long-enough; the special attention ends here, mate.

Last edited:
I could be accused of being biased by those on the right

Dude, enough with the "You're lucky I've handled you with kids gloves so far" stuff.

If you feel I deserve a ban then do it.

I hope you've been around the block enough times in life to understand the #1 rule
in life when it comes to folks who have bias; They're the last to know.

The slap over the bat photo was ridiculous since you giggled at Panny's bat photo
right before mine. Why is that?
My post said: "This is what I have in the corner" Not: "Stick it up your ass like Panny's.
How come you didn't call him out publicly over it like I was?

You outed a leftie who reported the most racist and vile member of the forum just recently.
My first outright "report" of a member here.

And of course the pack ate that up and the old "Donnie B. the Rat DID get the old O.T. shutdown"
shit started up and you stayed silent. Why? You know for a fact I had nothing to do with it.

Whatever.

"A forum over-run with conspiracy theorists - moderated by one of their own. Brilliant."

Dude, enough with the "You're lucky I've handled you with kids gloves so far" stuff.

I hope you've been around the block enough times in life to understand the #1 rule

The slap over the bat photo was ridiculous since you giggled at Panny's bat photo
My post said: "This is what I have in the corner" Not: "Stick it up your ass like Panny's.

You outed a leftie who reported the most racist and vile member of the forum just recently.

And of course the pack ate that up and the old "Donnie B. the Rat DID get the old O.T. shutdown"
shit started up and you stayed silent. Why? You know for a fact I had nothing to do with it.

Whatever.

"A forum over-run with conspiracy theorists - moderated by one of their own. Brilliant."
Maybe it’s just time to for you to realize you’re a fucking idiot and nobody here likes you.

Whatever.

Just read this, and your other comment towards Nick. I'm not black but I do have a bbc so enjoy the taste of it as I put it down your throat asshole. I'm not the nice or professional type- and will not tolerate this shit by you or anyone.

Back