NAMM June 2022

gtr31

What are you guys thinking w the current state or things will it be a bust ?
Already know many brands won’t be going to the show
Any hear rumours of new stuff that will be revealed in June

What are you guys thinking w the current state or things will it be a bust ?
Already know many brands won’t be going to the show
Any hear rumours of new stuff that will be revealed in June
Pointless, really. Shit released late last year still isn't in stores. Why get people hot and bothered when supply chains are as bad, or WORSE than a year ago. I deal with it every day. Things that took 2 weeks are taking 6-8, things that were 4-6 are taking 8, 10, or even 12. I have hydraulic pumps on backorder from July of last year! It's no different with music gear. Tube amp builders are fucked depending on JJ primarily, and they'll fall behind again.

Pointless, really. Shit released late last year still isn't in stores. Why get people hot and bothered when supply chains are as bad, or WORSE than a year ago. I deal with it every day. Things that took 2 weeks are taking 6-8, things that were 4-6 are taking 8, 10, or even 12. I have hydraulic pumps on backorder from July of last year! It's no different with music gear. Tube amp builders are fucked depending on JJ primarily, and they'll fall behind again.
Yup, we have Onan generators on back order for 18 months and Trojan batteries for 12 months.

There’s a few nice builders bringing some new guitars and models in. Not sure if it will be financially beneficial this summer or not, but…we shall see.

Back