My Aerosmith tribute rig

Cool rig! Covering Tyler sounds like it would be the hardest part, that's awesome that you have somebody that can.

Nice rig, here is the guitar you need. 78 Koa 10 string

Attachments

• F73A7185-032F-45D2-8519-E535648DD0CD.jpeg
    F73A7185-032F-45D2-8519-E535648DD0CD.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 37
I been using my Mesa Electrodyne to get early Aerosmith tones . Like the gritty tones off first 2 albums

Perry and Whitford were the first guys I ever remember being gear whores. One minute it was a Les Paul, next was a Rich Bich or a Eagle, Mockingbird, maybe a Strat with a lefty neck? Amps, jeez….too many to count. But those tones on those albums in the 70’s can’t be beat.
I really want to hear how you guys sound Fusionbear.

Perry and Whitford were the first guys I ever remember being gear whores. One minute it was a Les Paul, next was a Rich Bich or a Eagle, Mockingbird, maybe a Strat with a lefty neck? Amps, jeez….too many to count. But those tones on those albums in the 70’s can’t be beat.
I really want to hear how you guys sound Fusionbear.

i have a few old guitar worlds where their gear is listed as "anything and everything", maybe thats why we dont see all that much talk of them on forums, its not like they really have a defining tone

i have a few old guitar worlds where their gear is listed as "anything and everything", maybe thats why we dont see all that much talk of them on forums, its not like they really have a defining tone
That’s actually a good point. The tones were constantly changing. I’d love to know how they got the “Rocks and Toys” tones. Some seriously great guitar sounds.

Back