Pantera Tour

😬 yeah, this doesn't seem cool. I don't know anyone involved or their personal business but I thought Phil and the Abbot's had some bad blood that was never settled?

Without them being involved it's just not cool to me and almost disrespectful. I mean hey everyone has to eat I guess but damn. Curious if Phil can even pull this off anymore without going death metal.

Without at least one of the Abbot brothers alive to do this, this does not make any sense. I want to be excited about it but this is just a cash grab IMO. Dime and Vin were responsible for most of the sound. This is a bit lame to me.

giphy.gif

Yeah I dunno about all that. The Abbots were that band. It’s like “the other half” of Van Halen touring Van Halen songs.

Do they get hired guns to fill in on guitar or drums? Or do you get certain folks on certain songs? Zakk? I don’t think too many folks wanna pay to go see Rex and a past his prime Phil. We shall see…

Yeah I dunno about all that. The Abbots were that band. It’s like “the other half” of Van Halen touring Van Halen songs.

Do they get hired guns to fill in on guitar or drums? Or do you get certain folks on certain songs? Zakk? I don’t think too many folks wanna pay to go see Rex and a past his prime Phil. We shall see…
Zakk already said he is not doing it

Back