Does the circle of stupidity ruin this video for you?

mooncobra

This guy, is quite possibly the highest subscribed guitarist on YouTube. He created a riff. He then got some awesome players to solo over it. Some players were ok, but dudes like Bukovac, damn, he is so good.

Anyhow, for some unknown reason that only he can understand, he added a circle to the screen in each solo and makes facial expressions to the solo as if he is playing, and says things like, “ssssssick,” and, “dooooope!”

Perhaps it’s just me? But when I watch the solos I can’t come close to fully enjoy them because his damn face is making goofy facial expressions saying nonsensical things.

I have had friends in the past say, “you know every once in a great while, maybe once every 5 to 10 years, you see someone, it’s the first time you’ve ever seen them, and you think, my god, but I HATE ThAT GUY!!” This left me bewildered, but so as not to be different, I would say, “oh yeah!! Totally!! Those guys are the worst!”

I now fully comprehend their irrational feelings. As this dude has triggered irrational thoughts within me.

Does the circle bother you? Does it take away from your enjoyment of the solo? Or am I just fully nuts at this point?

Last edited:
this is my first time seeing this guy, not sure how thats possible considering he has 3 million subs.. am i really bothered by him in the circle?? no. just dont look

6C0332E5-28E7-4E5F-8966-9C9F143D6078.png

There is a reason for this. The guy is an "asshole" You know who does that to a disgusting degree? Those 2 morons on That Pedal Show. They fawn over and cream there jeans every time a guest plays 2 notes. The subscriptions number is because people are "sheep"

Ummmmmm, yeah. I hate his face. Hate his clothes. I’ll bet it’s skinny jeans and loafers with no socks. Probably drinks wine or that really dark shit beer that tastes like old bad coffee. 😏😏😏
I honestly couldn’t make it past 30 seconds.
I don’t like that thick mud beer. I have friends that love that stuff. They know all about it, they have deep discussions at beer bars and argue about which beer is best. I prefer plain old Budweiser. It just tastes the best to me.

And yea, I do believe he wears skinny jeans and loafers. Maybe even Sperry Top Siders on a day he’s feeling bold?

But why is the circle there? Is it to make sure that the players know he is deeply moved by their playing? Is it his version, of the single strangest thing ever, the reaction video?

I also would like to know how he defines a “pro,” guitarist. He includes himself with some seriously heavy hitters. Who is the dude with his “59 strat,” with a ton of reverb. Never seen him. I would like to be gifted his 59 strat so I could sell it and buy a ton of bitchin super strats and Les Paul’s and a couple steckels. I will be happy with a 59 strat from fender custom with a 9.5 radius.

It’s way better than Rick Beato does it . Rick puts the guy playing all tiny in a window he acts like my dad air guitaring to it in full screen. But seriously it’s the same shit . He wants his face on there the whole video

Last edited:
It’s way better than Rick Beato does it . Rick puts the guy playing all tiny in a window he acts like my dad air guitaring to it in full screen. But seriously it’s the same shit . He wants his face on there the whole video
Yeah, he likes himself a lot I suppose?
Like Panhead said…. This YouTube guitar guy thing is probably on the way out. It’s all been done.

Back