Tyrannical cops in Florida

Standing up for MY rights LOL. That's comical.
BTW, thanks for the pic of your SWEET ASS pool!
View attachment 147184

It's not that bad, but I must admit it's not pristine right now. That time of the year for shit to fall off the trees. You know what I'm talking about, like your time of the month where shit falls out of your vagina.🤣

BTW I'll take a picture of it, you want may balls out in the picture?

It's not that bad, but I must admit it's not pristine right now. That time of the year for shit to fall off the trees. You know what I'm talking about, like your time of the month where shit falls out of your vagina.🤣

Do have a camera with that much zoom on it?

yesplzkthnxbai

I watched this video earlier today. Those cops violated his rights and had no RAS once he showed them what was in his pocket. They obviously only got a slap on the wrist. His lawsuit should be a slam dunk.

Yup, he should have a fat settlement coming.

And at least the cops were forced to get training.

I know, what an idiot for trying to preserve his rights from overzealous pigs. :rolleyes: :jerkit:

raw

I guess @Krull is used to shit like that though. They don't have many freedoms in Canada. If we don't get our shit together in the US, we won't either. Oh those CanCUCKS, I mean Canucks. God bless them, they need it! :gay:

Back