VanMalmsteen scam

It sucks totally.
Sorry for those who fell victim to this total turd bucket !
Always the minority the ruins it for the majority.
I hope he has consequences from all this.

Now, everyone he scammed needs to contact the FBI, the GBI, and the postmaster general. If they get a string of complaints they will understand it's not some civil disagreement and they will pursue.
Fuck that, go to his town and to sheriffs dept and have them go with you to that fucks house or skip the sheriff. If you dont you wont get any results. How many on here sucked up 3 grand over cameron ? To me that is unacceptable and unbelieveable that one would just let somebody fuck them over like that.

Fuck that, go to his town and to sheriffs dept and have them go with you to that fucks house or skip the sheriff. If you dont you wont get any results. How many on here sucked up 3 grand over cameron ? To me that is unacceptable and unbelieveable that one would just let somebody fuck them over like that.
If it were my money I'd go there and fuck him up in his front yard but I'm not expecting everyone to react that way. For a couple grand loss I'd drive there.

I dont think the local police will assist in these matters which is why I made the suggestion I did.

Back in the HCAF days ..... I remember a few people getting screwed over buy the same guy .... everyone kind of connected together online and they figured out who lived closest to him ..... and if I remember right ... they knocked on his front door ...
different scenerio for the thief if he can't hide behind the keyboard and false monikers ...
I personally would make it a point that he/she somehow loses the same amount of money that I lost ..... even if it costed me some more ....

Back in the HCAF days ..... I remember a few people getting screwed over buy the same guy .... everyone kind of connected together online and they figured out who lived closest to him ..... and if I remember right ... they knocked on his front door ...
different scenerio for the thief if he can't hide behind the keyboard and false monikers ...
I personally would make it a point that he/she somehow loses the same amount of money that I lost ..... even if it costed me some more ....
Was it Indian scout? That guy was a POS.

Sort of the same thing happened with me back in the old Kramer forum days. I had bought one of the neck through Peavey Vandenberg's from a guy up in the New York/New Jersey area. When he didn't ship, I reached out to some forum bros and they went to his door and picked it up. It's good to have those kinds of contacts all around the country. lol

Was it Indian scout? That guy was a POS.
I don't remember ....... I just remember they figured out who was closest and willing to knock on his door ..... and they did . Pretty sure everyone ended up getting their coin back ..

I don't remember ....... I just remember they figured out who was closest and willing to knock on his door ..... and they did . Pretty sure everyone ended up getting their coin back ..
Yeah I think k that was indian scout. Epic threads ensued. Same should happen here. Fat fuck would be all "I didnt know..." he wont have the money though, it is oent already guaranteed.

I think it was. Anyone who bought or sold with him probably deserved it. That dude filled his cart at Musicians Friend with well over 100K of gear and posted his screen shot of it of course he didn't complete the transaction. Total wannabe loser pos.

I remember this too lmao

We cracked jokes about him not having enough wampum

It sucks that this shit has to happen, and I appreciate having them outted here. Can't you just dispute it with whomever processed the transaction?

I wouldn't do business with anyone who used PayPal F&F for goods and services. They're already telling you there are times when they'll rationalize not doing what they'd agree too. Then it's pretty much a guessing game as to what each person's threshold is after that. Not interested, my integrity can't be sold for 3%. If you used Paypal F&F, you sent a gift, your money is gone. Sorry :-(

Last edited:
I remember at least a couple times IndianScout would sell people guitars and when they'd open up the case there'd be fucking leaves and ashes and shit in there and his excuse was that he "blessed" them with some kind of ritual :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I remember that as well LOL!- fuck, the good ol' days before it went to shit.

It sucks that this shit has to happen, and I appreciate having them outted her. Can't you just dispute it with whomever processed the transaction?

I wouldn't do business with anyone who used PayPal F&F for goods and services. They're already telling you there are times when they'll rationalize not doing what they'd agree too. Then it's pretty much a guessing game as to what each person's threshold is after that. Not interested, my integrity can't be sold for 3%. If you used Paypal F&F, you sent a gift, your money is gone. Sorry :-(

Good point, that is what that protection is for. I understand the sellers not wanting that but work it into your price. Though obviously now I know it will be linked to taxes but still, it is the ultimate protection.

It sucks that this shit has to happen, and I appreciate having them outted here. Can't you just dispute it with whomever processed the transaction?

Not always true

Back