Taking A Break

Arch Stanton

Dollar Store Satriani
I figured I would give the angry, angry homo contingent here a break from all of the hateful "yore mom's vagina" insults, and try to brighten all of y'alls' day with some positivity with photos of some of my hobbies.

🤟:ROFLMAO:

Here are some construction projects I'm currently working on, here on the ranch:

2,600 sq. ft. carport addition. Concrete & steel.

sm8rSsq.jpg

fW3Wg5L.jpg

20kW dual fuel whole house generator w/ main panel interconnect:

tfPhSTL.jpg

kd6ZtIg.jpg

CBZy35n.jpg

7th 3,000 gallon water tank:

mtbEeJp.jpg

Nice, mountains, north near Canada or south near Mexico?

I prefer the ocean.

I'm on a little island in the Atlantic, on a salt marsh. Here's a sunset pic taken just south of me on the west side of the island; across the water is an uninhabited island, you can visit and camp overnight nothing more than tents though; the water is the Atlantic Ocean.

sunset.jpg

Nice, mountains, north near Canada or south near Mexico?

I prefer the ocean.

I'm on a little island in the Atlantic, on a salt marsh. Here's a sunset pic taken just south of me on the west side of the island; across the water is an uninhabited island, you can visit and camp overnight nothing more than tents though; the water is the Atlantic Ocean.

View attachment 167659
Uhh, ok.

:ROFLMAO:

Very nice location . No need to worry about libtards invading your space around there but just in case there were libtards lurking around the premises just hang a big "Now Hiring" sign around the entrance to your home . They will immediately flee the area.

Very nice location . No need to worry about libtards invading your space around there but just in case there were libtards lurking around the premises just hang a big "Now Hiring" sign around the entrance to your home . They will immediately flee the area.
You say that, but it's really funny because most people are actually scared of even driving down the 2 miles of dirt road it takes to get to my place.

:ROFLMAO:

Back