Another Metallica track drops tomorrow

Things would be so different if he focused on his tone like the old days . Ever Since desth magnetic with Greg engineering it’s same old bland tones . Just as Greg did to slayer

I wish I was excited about it as James is. Drums are too loud again. Kirk with the air Wah going.
I really want to like the album, and the songs so far do sounds a little better with a couple of listens and some lowered expectations, but the word I keep thinking is 'underwhelmed', not even just whelmed. This isn't 'biggest metal band in the world' level stuff. Where is Torben when you need him?
7.2 forgettable riffs.

I wish I was excited about it as James is. Drums are too loud again. Kirk with the air Wah going.
I really want to like the album, and the songs so far do sounds a little better with a couple of listens and some lowered expectations, but the word I keep thinking is 'underwhelmed', not even just whelmed. This isn't 'biggest metal band in the world' level stuff. Where is Torben when you need him?
7.2 forgettable riffs.
All the knew songs sound like they are just copying the songs that inspired them off Garage inc

I stopped listening to Metallica, after the Black album.
Since then they had may be two to three good songs per release, not counting, the Load ( of shit) or the Reload( of shit ) .... but (sh)it sells !!!!

This isn't 'biggest metal band in the world' level stuff.

exactly. If I went to a 5th grade talent show and heard this shit I’d be boo’ing the assholes off stage and yelling at the parents for allowing it. I don’t expect metallica to be great or even “metal” anymore, i at least expect great productions and maybe something a little more from Lars than some snare hits someone literally their first hour of drumming could be playing.

If I went to a 5th grade talent show and heard this shit I’d be boo’ing the assholes off stage and yelling at the parents for allowing it.
BAFA02CD-1E80-42D0-AFCA-A9F065C97EB1.jpeg

Back