NGD Strandberg Boden Original 8

Aynirar27

This is my first headless guitar and consider me converted. Feels great and I love the string tensions from the multiscale

I’ll record some BabyMetal clips soon!

31153D9A-7887-4E07-9988-7E8E93926104.jpeg

EC644524-4766-43B6-8612-542E66FFD9EE.jpeg

B16B784A-9150-43A1-8B62-C25B68BE2F23.jpeg

I actually really like them. Much more so than the Steph Carpenters. The cleans are wonderful
Nice, I have a set that's been sitting in the box since Christmas. Was thinking of throwing them into one of my standard tuned Legators, but not sure if I'm keeping the specific guitar as I already have 2 of the same model/color. :aww: Been after one of these Strandbergs for a while, but currently have my eye on an Agile Perihelion 9 or 10 string in purple fade, rn. Rondo sucks at responding to questions, so I'm trying to decide which one to pull the trigger on. Sorry for getting off topic, Congrats on your NGD! Jelly AF.

Nice, I have a set that's been sitting in the box since Christmas. Was thinking of throwing them into one of my standard tuned Legators, but not sure if I'm keeping the specific guitar as I already have 2 of the same model/color. :aww: Been after one of these Strandbergs for a while, but currently have my eye on an Agile Perihelion 9 or 10 string in purple fade, rn. Rondo sucks at responding to questions, so I'm trying to decide which one to pull the trigger on. Sorry for getting off topic, Congrats on your NGD! Jelly AF.
If I keep my esp Buz McGrath I’m definitely going to swap out the pickups, but I may try and move it because there is a new Ibanez 7 I have my eye one.

@Aynirar27 actually introduced me to Baby Metal last week. I've written hundreds of fan letters since, and they aren't responding! Do they not love me?

Awesome. I sold my last 8 string. No headstock for my next one.
I do have a strandberg 7. Love it.

On a side note I actually have a guitar from Kiesel that went on tour with Baby Metal.
Cool! Those dudes from Galactic Empire are no joke.
My next Strandberg may be one of the fusion models. I have a wall full of guitars I haven’t touched in years that I’m preparing for a spring cleaning to make room (and money) for new ones

Congrats! I have enough of a hard time with 6; I'll let the rest of you (and my kid) play the 7s and 8s.

The biggest change I’ve noticed is trying to play the chords or riffs that I used to put my thumb over the fretboard for. It’s far less comfortable to do that on an 8string

Last edited:
Back