UPDATE 06/13/23 : ALL the Chirons have shipped !!!

I think it should be similar to the Centaur logo, but he is holding an AK-47 instead and has a massive schlong.View attachment 183415
DE6E0CD6-A3EA-4830-8068-723B99AE1B17.jpeg

Close enough?

I actually read up on the centaur and from what I gather is it enhances your tone but doesn't alter it which doesn't make a ton of sense to me . Has to alter it some way .

I have had an Ibanez TS10 for decades but it crapped out recently and I'm not sure what to get now there are so many choices .

I missed the EMG pickups thing. Was there no one to grab them?
@GJgo was the winner of the EMG contest. The contest started off slow at first, that's all. Not sure if they've installed them and tried them out as I think they were recently delivered, I dunno. Hope they enjoy either way!
Back to this thread; OP, count me in for a pedal if there's room on the list!

@GJgo was the winner of the EMG contest. The contest started off slow at first, that's all. Not sure if they've installed them and tried them out as I think they were recently delivered, I dunno. Hope they enjoy either way!
Back to this thread; OP, count me in for a pedal if there's room on the list!
Oh I see! Thanks for the info. I have nothing to install those in, so had to pass. Glad someone won them and that speed is gained with contests. I am actually was surprised that not everybody is as excited about these as me. Such generosity is non-existent in my part of the world :)

Oh I see! Thanks for the info. I have nothing to install those in, so had to pass. Glad someone won them and that speed is gained with contests. I am actually was surprised that not everybody is as excited about these as me. Such generosity is non-existent in my part of the world :)
I'm getting some space back in exchange for not having to deal with craigslist flakes/weirdos. Economy is tough for most people, so I'm doing what I can to help this community and get space for incoming gear. Win/win, but mostly selfish purposes, haha! The guitar for the new upcoming contest was posted earlier if you haven't seen it, btw.

Also, Centaur. We need to come up with a good name and art for this thing. OP you should do a poll/contest or something!

I'm getting some space back in exchange for not having to deal with craigslist flakes/weirdos. Economy is tough for most people, so I'm doing what I can to help this community and get space for incoming gear. Win/win, but mostly selfish purposes, haha! The guitar for the new upcoming contest was posted earlier if you haven't seen it, btw.

Also, Centaur. We need to come up with a good name and art for this thing. OP you should do a poll/contest or something!
AC082EEC-EFB5-4117-8294-78068E59F59E.jpeg

Back