TRUMP INDICTED

NYPD is having to evaluate 100s of threats a day against the judge! :oops:

MAGAts really hate authority!!!
@Donnie B

He's at home waiting for you..............................get the lube lover boy and be ridden by the Bull of Pamplona.

ab67616d0000b27353385062fde59c49f17e29ee

Jesus Christ! NYC is basically preparing for a full on terrorist assault from the MAGAts.
All the taxpayer money wasted just cause Trumps cult members are fucking nuts.

Sad.
If Trumpster cause trouble .... every penny and evet bullet, will be very well spent and America will approve .
Those Country Good Ole Boys going into the City, will get a serious " Big City Ass Kicking "

If Trumpster cause trouble .... every penny and evet bullet, will be very well spent and America will approve .
Those Country Good Ole Boys going into the City, will get a serious " Big City Ass Kicking "
I try not to wade in much, but this here is funny.

Ever notice where all the Antifa summer of love riots took place ? Or every single woke liberal protest ? Democrat run shitholes that's where. Leads me to 2 conclusions. One, they may be stupid but they aren't suicidal and two, democrat run cities are discriminating against queers, trannies and black people otherwise why are they always protesting in their cities ?

Last edited:
I'm BeerAndPizza the angry senior citizen progressive liberal clown, SHHHHHHHHH! I'm not Dummy B yet! I support women's rights unless it's a man who wants to dress up like one and I like to hit the women I don't like when they call me out for being the pedophile who I am. Lock up those kids folks!

l7A9LVu.jpeg

The worldwide mind control operation to incite hatred against Donald Trump​

In 2016, my attention was drawn to something that shocked me. I observed how all the news media worldwide simultaneously pushed one single message onto the entire world population. What blew me away is that this one message was forced onto the minds of the public in every single country on earth, from America to Germany to Switzerland to China - everywhere! It was a historically unprecedented worldwide operation to brainwash every person on earth.

What was their message? They wanted all of humanity to fiercely hate one man.

I didn’t know him back then, but observing how the entire worldwide arsenal of news media was deployed to destroy one person told me I had to pay attention to this guy. Why are they so afraid of him, that they try to destroy him? Surely something about this man must be an incredible threat to them.

Then I noticed something else: satanic cults around the world called on their members to cast spells on this man to destroy him. I don’t believe anything like this has ever happened before. This triggered my curiosity even more: if the dark realm wants to destroy this man, he must surely be a threat to them.

You probably wonder who this man is. He's the most smeared, slandered, accused, mocked, hated, and misrepresented man in all of human history: Donald Trump.

Not only was the entire worldwide apparatus of mind control media and the international networks of satanist's activated against him, but he was also assaulted relentlessly by the dark political side. These are a few of the attacks against this man:

✔︎ Russian collusion hoax

✔︎ Attempt to impeach him

✔︎ Second attempt to impeach him

✔︎ Mass media slandering campaigns

✔︎ Facebook account deleted

✔︎ Twitter account deleted

✔︎ Worldwide operation to steal his election victory

✔︎ January 6th trap by FBI

✔︎ Tax return investigation

✔︎ Constant public discrediting

✔︎ Republican Party betrayal

When I looked closely at what this man has been doing, it became clear to me why they are terrified of him, and why they go all out to destroy him. Here is what Trump has done:

✔︎ Expose media corruption

✔︎ Expose government corruption

✔︎ Expose Big Pharma corruption

✔︎ Expose Big Tech corruption

✔︎ Expose FBI corruption

✔︎ Expose CIA corruption

✔︎ Expose DOJ corruption

✔︎ Expose DHS corruption

✔︎ Expose IRS corruption

✔︎ Expose election corruption

✔︎ Expose judiciary corruption

✔︎ Expose Supreme Court corruption

✔︎ Expose RINO corruption

✔︎ Expose the Deep State

✔︎ Expose the Cabal

✔︎ Expose child trafficking

✔︎ Expose the transgender agenda

✔︎ Expose border invasion

✔︎ Expose WHO crimes against humanity

✔︎ Expose WEF domination agenda

✔︎ Expose climate change hoax

✔︎ Expose New World Order

✔︎ Expose the “destroy America” agenda

Trump has been exposing extreme corruption in every aspect of human society! As a result, billions worldwide are beginning to understand that the news media is fake news, governments are totally corrupt, elections are being stolen, the justice system is criminalized, there is a cabal and a deep state, and so much more.

There is an incredible worldwide awakening happening, thanks to what this man has been doing the past years. No wonder there have been two separate assassination attempts on him . Some people insist he is part of the evil team. Reality shows the opposite. They wouldn’t try so hard to take him out if he was on their side.

He built Truth Social, a social media platform without censorship - which is a tremendous blow in the face of the dark side, which is censoring any and all truth. Recently, Trump vowed to outlaw censorship altogether, so that the voice of truth can no longer be silenced.

The impact of this is earth shattering. Censorship is the foundation of tyranny. Without censorship, tyrants are powerless. Trump giving the voice back to the people is solid proof of which side he is on.

It saddens me to see the hatred in many people who believe Trump is the personification of evil. That is exactly the message the cabal has been planting in the mind of the entire world for the past 7 years.

Be careful which realm you side with: do you join the satanists worldwide who curse this man? Do you agree with the Deep State, who constantly attack him? Be careful who you side with.

Many now say they prefer DeSantis, but think about this: nobody is attacking DeSantis. The cabal doesn’t fear him. Satanists don’t curse him, and the media worldwide doesn’t care about him.

It’s not DeSantis they are afraid of.

It’s Trump.

They are licking their chops to have DeSantis run. He's controlled by the establishment uniparty. If TRUMP is so easy to beat, you would think they would just leave him alone and let him run, no? :unsure: They are very stupid people.
Exactly , you nailed it . If Trump wasn't a major threat to put a stop to the WEF's great reset they would NEVER EVER go after him like they do .

When George Soros himself says Trump is THE ONLY person who can stop the NWO you know he means it and it's why they will do everything in their power to destroy him .

Soros has donated big money to DeSantis already and Ron is 100% supported by the rhinos who support the NWO as much as Biden does.

I bust out laughing when I think how stupid these leftists are to support the party that is committed to taking away all their freedoms . It's extremely comical to me .

The worldwide mind control operation to incite hatred against Donald Trump​

Trump made people hate him .... no need to waste a penny or effort to generate hate towards Trump .
I know many New Yorkers, who say that what is happening to Trump today, is many many decades too late , but its finally caught up to him.

This Stormy Daniel's thing is nothing .... the Truths coming out in the other investigations are going to be even worse that Stormy's case .

Especially, the case of a certain former FBI agent that got caught with evidence that totally verify and open up more troubles for Trump's 2016 Campaign, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Ole Derepaska and Putin's GRU/ SVR apparatus.
That is the one that's going to finish Trump, the reopening of the Russian Collusion case.

Exactly , you nailed it . If Trump wasn't a major threat to put a stop to the WEF's great reset they would NEVER EVER go after him like they do .

When George Soros himself says Trump is THE ONLY person who can stop the NWO you know he means it and it's why they will do everything in their power to destroy him .

Soros has donated big money to DeSantis already and Ron is 100% supported by the rhinos who support the NWO as much as Biden does.

I bust out laughing when I think how stupid these leftists are to support the party that is committed to taking away all their freedoms . It's extremely comical to me .
Don't forget the Gay Frogs and Lizard People ....
LC_OneFroggyEvening_color.jpg
startrek_gorndefeat.jpg

Back