Oh dear... New Dokken video..

Looks like that was shot at Meow Wolf in Santa Fe. I remember a Lynch interview, not long ago, where he said Don had moved to New Mexico.

I thought it wasn't great lyrically (like he just repeated the same lyrics a lot .... not as bad as Aerosmith but still bad) but musically it was cool and his singing was better than I expected

I'd love to ask Don why he still feels he needs to grace us with his "vocals". Does anyone around him tell him that live he looks like a an un-thawing cave man with the voice of asthmatic donkey? Or is it a delusion?

I'd love to ask Don why he still feels he needs to grace us with his "vocals". Does anyone around him tell him that live he looks like a an un-thawing cave man with the voice of asthmatic donkey? Or is it a delusion?

I don’t get the idea he’s doing it because he necessarily wants to or has some music in him he needs to get out before he’s done. After all those health issues and seeing him onstage very clearly not enjoying himself, my knee-jerk is that this is his biggest money maker and the dude wants to stay alive.

I don’t get the idea he’s doing it because he necessarily wants to or has some music in him he needs to get out before he’s done. After all those health issues and seeing him onstage very clearly not enjoying himself, my knee-jerk is that this is his biggest money maker and the dude wants to stay alive.
Sorta reminds me of seeing any of these old bands do tribute acts to their former selves. GnR, Def Lep, Whitesnake, Motley etc. It's cringey but I get they have divorces, surgery, facial reconstruction etc to pay off haha.

That was better than I expected. Not bad for old guys; can't expect vocals to sound like he did in his 20s. I don't think live would be a good idea

Even Sinatra couldn't do it like he once did:

Then there's Vince Neil in 2023. :dunno:

Back