Resign, Senator Menendez. You're a disgrace.

JohnnyGtar

Senator Bob Menendez is a bribe taking scumbag and a disgrace to this country. He has no business in the United States Senate. He must resign.

‘This is horrifying': Top New Jersey Democrats call on Bob Menendez to resign after his second indictment

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/22/new-jersey-democrats-menendez-indictment-00117693

He's a Democrat. So am I. I won't attack the Department of Justice for investigating him, and I won't claim he's being framed. He will get his day in court and that's as it should be.

I've been lurking for a while and it's something that you'd have to be stupid not to notice. Although I haven't noticed it nearly as much recently. Please don't take my comment personally. I was just making an observation.
Fair enough, and thanks. Wasn't really trying to offend anyone. I think the same thing about Eleanor Roosevelt tbh.

Let's agree not to mention how easy it is to imagine Lindsey Graham in drag..........
I believe there are photos of Rudy Guiliani out there somewhere. One more reason I can't get onboard the trump train. Royalty and leadership has always been full of inbreds, retards, and other ill stuff so nothing really would surprise me among the jet set.

Royalty and leadership has always been full of inbreds, retards, and other ill stuff so nothing really would surprise me among the jet set.

Are you attempting to equate sexual inbreeding and birth defects with homosexuality and/or cross dressing?

I believe there are photos of Rudy Guiliani out there somewhere. One more reason I can't get onboard the trump train. Royalty and leadership has always been full of inbreds, retards, and other ill stuff so nothing really would surprise me among the jet set.

What do you think of Cuomo’s nipple rings?

IMG_6331.jpeg

This guy Menendez has been a piece of shit for a long time. Of course since he's a democrat, he will get off with a slap on the wrist.

Back