New Fortin pedal for y’all to get mad at?

JerEvil

I’m taking the piss here a bit but I’ll be grabbing one for sure!

Attachments

• IMG_2992.jpeg
    IMG_2992.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 131
Nah, not mad.

Just comedy, really...when we all realized nearly everything coming from him was a copy of someone else's design. Couple that with the dude that he hired for his marketing; that literally insulted the whole forum a few times over. That wasn't a good look for Fortin & Co.
But, that was then...this is now.
So, the question is...is it a copy of a Larry circuit in a pedal?
Inquiring minds and all.

Nah, not mad.

Just comedy, really...when we all realized nearly everything coming from him was a copy of someone else's design. Couple that with the dude that he hired for his marketing; that literally insulted the whole forum a few times over. That wasn't a good look for Fortin & Co.
But, that was then...this is now.
So, the question is...is it a copy of a Larry circuit in a pedal?
Inquiring minds and all.
That marketing guy was the most offensive and abrasive guy I’ve ever seen!! If someone mentioned fortin and didn’t at least put in a good word, that psycho was at your throat ready to tear out your jugular like a rabid guard dog. Whoa!!!! Anyone who hires a dog like that guy is telling the world, “buzz off, I do what I want, when I want for whatever reason I want! You are all beneath me, you filthy mongrols!” Thats how everyone perceived fortins rabid guard dog. Who in the hell would want to support someone after they unleashed their rabid pet on the forum Insulting everyone!!??

Dear god, what lunatics!!!?

even with all the bullshit, i dont think id buy new but if i heard something that wow'd me id have no problem buying used, i just never heard anything remotely close to making me want to pull the trigger which is kind of odd if they are direct copies of great gear.

That marketing guy was the most offensive and abrasive guy I’ve ever seen!! If someone mentioned fortin and didn’t at least put in a good word, that psycho was at your throat ready to tear out your jugular like a rabid guard dog. Whoa!!!! Anyone who hires a dog like that guy is telling the world, “buzz off, I do what I want, when I want for whatever reason I want! You are all beneath me, you filthy mongrols!” Thats how everyone perceived fortins rabid guard dog. Who in the hell would want to support someone after they unleashed their rabid pet on the forum Insulting everyone!!??

Yep, and it’s also fitting that he was Kiesels marketing guy too, when that shop was pissing on its customers on a regular basis. Talk about hiring a guy who, everything he touched turned into chapped shit.

Yeah that guy was an absolute bum fuck, and not in the good way.

I’m only mad because you used my most hated redneck contraction, “y’all”.
Funny story… I moved from MA to FL and I guess I never realized before that, that it was in fact The South.

About 3 months after living there, I was talking to some friends from back home and they fucking blasted me for saying y’all. I didn’t even realize it had become part of my every day vernacular.

Funny story… I moved from MA to FL and I guess I never realized before that, that it was in fact The South.

About 3 months after living there, I was talking to some friends from back home and they fucking blasted me for saying y’all. I didn’t even realize it had become part of my every day vernacular.
Pretty soon you'll be saying "Fixin' to"... I moved to Florida in '88, trust me... Your vocabulary will change! 😆

Back