Atla 100 $2600 sold

ClintN667

I hate to do this as this is my favorite amp period. I need to pay up front for school at the first of the year so I'm needing to sell some stuff. This is the v1 of the Atla the only difference to current run that I know of is one of the pots is now on the front

I was hoping I could hold on to it but it looks like I will still need to let it go. $2600 shipped lower 48 states.

Attachments

• 20230614_122253.jpg
    20230614_122253.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 87
  • 20231011_090502.jpg
    20231011_090502.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I hate to do this as this is my favorite amp period. I need to pay up front for school at the first of the year so I'm needing to sell some stuff.
Free bump. I was just telling my teacher here tonight, @Techdeth; if I just skipped school more like EVH, maybe I could play like him.
You choose…. What is more important? School or Passion. Fortunately, Neither answer is correct. I sometimes wonder if I had stayed in the music world. I have believe I chose wisely. Idk.

Free bump. I was just telling my teacher here tonight, @Techdeth; if I just skipped school more like EVH, maybe I could play like him.
You choose…. What is more important? School or Passion. Fortunately, Neither answer is correct. I sometimes wonder if I had stayed in the music world. I have believe I chose wisely. Idk.
You guys are smarter than me . You’re going to school and get that $ .

If you're getting the money eventually why not take out a loan? I know rates are high right now, but $3k over a few months wouldn't be too much in interest.

You guys are smarter than me . You’re going to school and get that $ .
I’ve seen smart people do really stupid things and stupid people do brilliant things. Smarts doesn’t get you money. Crafty is a better way maybe.
If you're getting the money eventually why not take out a loan? I know rates are high right now, but $3k over a few months wouldn't be too much in interest.
Careful with loans… it’s an albatross that’s hard to shoe away. If the amp is easy to acquire with money, let it go and purchase in the future again. If the amp is impossible to find then find another way. Or… “Indiana, let it go”.

I’ve seen smart people do really stupid things and stupid people do brilliant things. Smarts doesn’t get you money. Crafty is a better way maybe.

Careful with loans… it’s an albatross that’s hard to shoe away. If the amp is easy to acquire with money, let it go and purchase in the future again. If the amp is impossible to find then find another way. Or… “Indiana, let it g

Ehh. I mean if the money is guaranteed to be coming in, and it's just timing I'd rather have a loan for a couple months than part with my favorite amp.

Yeah I have 2 bonus coming in this year one in April one in October about 10k each. Then I got a promotion that goes into affect in Jan. I'm going to get another atla and another Mark iv

Do you have a 401k? Take a loan from that, this way you're paying yourself back that interest.

Back