New GNR : what you all think

Those drums sound sequenced. I wonder how much of this is truly a band effort, versus primarily Axl trying to orchestrate everything? I'd love to see them do the straight-ahead rock thing that seemed to be their strength.

I know I’m always playing Devil’s Advocate here, but that fucking sucked.

Slash has gotta be on the “Whatever, it’s easier to just let him release it than to give a shit that this ain’t a GnR tune” clock.

This is how you go from being in a badass rock band to doing hip hop, if you’re gonna do it-

Pretty disappointing, but I didn't expect that they'd suddenly sound like AFD again. That said, this sounds like an Axl Rose solo project.

Ok... so I choked down that whole song. I can't believe that Slash had any input on that song. He solo stuff sounds like GNR Slash. This didn't even sound like GNR.

Ok... so I choked down that whole song. I can't believe that Slash had any input on that song. He solo stuff sounds like GNR Slash. This didn't even sound like GNR.
Yeah, way too experimental.

Yo listen, I appreciate all the work they put into this...but, that's tough to listen to...that's gonna be a no for me dawg.
IMG_2585.jpeg

Last edited:
Back