Does anybody make an amp that is a blend of a recto and Marshall?

itsgoodnow

Just thought I would pose a question, does anyone know of any amps that take some of the aspects of the rectifier tone and blend it with a Marshall?

Cameron built his career albeit shady around mark series pre combined with Marshall power.

But recto pre and Marshall power? Or Marshall pre and recto power? I’ve never seen it done. Recto has such a specific sound. I’ve come to the realization I’m a mark series guy.

Cameron built his career albeit shady around mark series pre combined with Marshall power.

But recto pre and Marshall power? Or Marshall pre and recto power? I’ve never seen it done. Recto has such a specific sound. I’ve come to the realization I’m a mark series guy.
Hey wait a minute, that gives me an idea. OP, have you already looked into the synergy amp systems to see if they can do what you want? I'm not familiar with their entire line of modules, but I know they've done at least one Mesa-alike, the 2CP module.

Just thought I would pose a question, does anyone know of any amps that take some of the aspects of the rectifier tone and blend it with a Marshall?
KSR is somewhat, sorta, a tad in that realm to me. I've owned a couple and have owned a MW Dual and various Marshalls and kind feel like Kyles amps are in a way a tad bit as if you blended those two and maybe threw in some 5150.

How much tone color would you all say a power amp adds vs preamp? Would a recto power section really sound that much different than a Marshall?

Back