The Trans Day of Vengeance is Coming

I put a tone pot question in the “Tech” portion of this site, but no responses…
I stopped answering questions in the tech section after I helped a guy sort out an amp problem.. he didn't say "thanks", "fuck you".. nothing.

A week later he lists the amp in the classifieds.

:rolleyes:

I stopped answering questions in the tech section after I helped a guy sort out an amp problem.. he didn't say "thanks", "fuck you".. nothing.

A week later he lists the amp in the classifieds.

:rolleyes:
Understandable.
I was just wondering if I should use a lesser value tone pot or install a resistor.

500k pot just seems to have too much travel, I guess I got used to a 250k.

I don’t want to sell my guitar, Finally found the time to install that Fralin steel pole 43…

Understandable.
I was just wondering if I should use a lesser value tone pot or install a resistor.

I don’t want to sell my guitar, Finally found the time to install that Fralin steel pole 43…
Good luck with the sale !

:unsure:

Understandable.

Instead of a new pot, you could try a higher value capacitor to ground on the tone pot.
That way it won’t alter the sound “on 10” but will cut more highs as you turn the tone pot

PLX says he wants to talk about gear but when I post a picture with my guitar in it, all he has to say is “gay”.
Sorry. I got caught up watching a documentary on "Every time Jimmy Page has talked about his guitar collection".

I know how much you're into the Led Zeppelin, so I wanted to make sure I'm up on the latest shiznitz so you & me could have a good convo.

:coffee:

Sorry. I got caught up watching a documentary on "Every time Jimmy Page has talked about his guitar collection".

I know how much you're into the Led Zeppelin, so I wanted to make sure I'm up on the latest shiznitz so you & me could have a good convo.

:coffee:
Ironically he exemplifies the often fruitless nature of discussing tone. Most people can’t decide if he was using a tele or a Les Paul most of the time

Funny, I thought I felt a disturbance in the Force?
Right now I'm working on a collaboration track with a dude over at the other, other site..

Trying a speaker blend of CL-80s & G12H-75Hz and using my Ceriatone AH-50 amp into a reactive load.

:rawk:

Not
Right now I'm working on a collaboration track with a dude over at the other, other site..

Trying a speaker blend of CL-80s & G12H-75Hz and using my Ceriatone AH-50 amp into a reactive load.

:rawk:
Not up on the Ceriatone much, the AH-50 is a clone of what?
I’ll be honest, I’m not all that familiar with reactive loads and such…

I have heads, PS2 and cabs.

You’ll post some ripping clips though when you’re ready and I’ll be listening.

Did you try the speaker blends we're talking about in the main forum ?

Good stuff !

🔊

The one that some dudes shared things that have worked for them and you just agreed to?
No I did not. I’m not all that in to blending speakers really. When I was gigging I did the v30/t75 mix to fill out the rehearsal room, but now by myself and through headphones I find one I like and hammer away at it

Back