PSA - AlienXnation Jake E. Lee Bridge - False Advertising

Six Stringer

So I bought an AlienXnation Jake E. Lee bridge. Johnny is the owner of AXN. He had these listed on ebay, reverb and his own website. The description stated, "Fits your reissue Charvel Jake E. Lee guitar". I emailed Johnny to confirm and he replied, "It's a direct fit and more accurate". Well as it turns out the mounting and string holes would not line up. Not only that but there were several flaws in the metal prior to the so-called black chrome finish. I returned it, asked for a refund as well as the return shipping. He refunded me the cost of the bridge but he will not refund me the return shipping cost. He will not even reply to me. Anyway I thought I would share my experience with Johnny at AlienXnation guitars.
jPM4U4x.jpg

Last edited:
That crap he lists is WAAY overpriced, so much so it's ridiculous. I guess if you're searching for something really specific and have no other way of finding it, so be it..but Charvel model series parts for hundreds of dollars?
Cmon man.

OP good luck with them, I hope they make it right.

That crap he lists is WAAY overpriced, so much so it's ridiculous. I guess if you're searching for something really specific and have no other way of finding it, so be it..but Charvel model series parts for hundreds of dollars?
Cmon man.

OP good luck with them, I hope they make it right.
How about all trem blocks that he autographs, like anyone give a damn

He's trying to pass Edwards guitars off as ESP/ I know ESP makes Edward for the JDM low end; but they are not ESP quality.
Here's a link:
https://reverb.com/item/30905479-19...and-white-striped-guitar-alienxnation-vintage

These go for less than a $1000.

I sent him a question about this, asking about it being an Edwards. His response:

“I am the sensei of 80s guitars and know all. Read the ad again carefully and you will have the answer to your question!”

whoa!!! What???

FYI he’s been a known scammer and faker forever. He’s been caught on multiple occasions aging new products and passing off as the real deal / changing logos etc.

He’s local in Phoenix and apparently a real piece of shit in person but I don’t have direct experience with that.

Stay far far away.

Hello AlienXnationVintage.com here. Lets see about this... I've taken the time out of my busy day to reply here to the many honest, nice, sincere, truthful and very very kind people on this great forum.. some additional facts:

The OP has complained about a 2020 made in USA custom machined bridge that is sold on our site with the item title as "ALIEN JEL™ HARDTAIL BRIDGE 2-7/32" VINTAGE STRING SPACING." With about 18 months research and development, i duplicated the 1980s hardtail that was on Jake's original Whitey Strat with 100% accuracy. I've had the bridge manufactured at an aerospace machine shop in Burbank California USA to produce 75 definitively accurate 1980s RockNRoll hardtails for lucky buyers.

http://alienxnation.com/guitar-bridges/jake-e-lee-hardtail-bridge

and the OP's reissue guitar had a string spacing other than what was stated in the title of our item as 2-7/32"... so the OP bought our bridge never checked the string spacing on either his guitar or our bridge to see if they matched before he paid for the item...

He received the bridge. Then he mounted the bridge, scratched it up and used the item for about 6 months.

the Original Poster send us about 100 threatening emails saying it did not fit his Charvel reissue. So my daughter who manages our shipping/returns department accepts his return and refunds his purchase price and orig ship in an effort to stop this harassment. The poster of this thread then sends another 100 threatening emails demanding his 16$ return shipping charges or else... the rest is this guys legacy.

A Sincere Best Wishes To All Here at RIGTALK!
Johnny - The Sensei of Vintage 1980s Guitars

Last edited:
FYI this dude has been caught on multiple occasions making and selling fakes. Has zero morale compass and 99.9%of the necks, hardware, and bodies he sells are reproductions. The quality is usually pretty decent and honestly think he would do fine if he advertised as repro and lowered his prices.

Johnny from AXNguitars.com here. Lets see about this.

The OP has complained about a made in USA custom machined bridge that is sold on our site with the item title as "ALIEN JEL™ HARDTAIL BRIDGE 2-7/32" VINTAGE STRING SPACING"

http://alienxnation.com/guitar-bridges/jake-e-lee-hardtail-bridge

and the OP's reissue guitar had a string spacing other than what was stated in the title of our item as 2-7/32"... so the OP bought our bridge never checked the string spacing on either his guitar or our bridge to see if they matched before he paid for the item...

He received the bridge. Then he mounted the bridge, scratched it up and used the item for a while.

the Original Poster send us about 100 threatening emails saying it did not fit. So my daughter who manages our shipping/returns department accepts his return and refunds his purchase price and orig ship. The poster of this thread then send another 100 threatening emails demanding his 16$ return shipping charges or else he says he will anonymously destroy our character online as he states.. the rest is this guys legacy..
Fuck you

Back