Bogner 100A and Bogner 100b back to back

• Thread starter Deleted member 3520
  • Start date
Thank you, I must agree. I realized just today that the mids are set at 12 on the A and 3 o’clock on the B!
That might cause some difference! Will look forward to hearing your thoughts after similar set-ups. Great amps, though, and playing!

Excellent playing, and both amps are dialed in so well. Both are amazing - I think I prefer the A. I owned a 6L6 Ecstasy for a while and let it go. I’m sort of kicking myself after this vid, but it was a more recent 101A, not an earlier 100A and didn’t sound nearly as good as yours. Cool video!

Thank you, I must agree. I realized just today that the mids are set at 12 on the A and 3 o’clock on the (extra over the stoc
I've seen your stuff before. Great playing and great tone.

You could make a MG sound good. :yes:

What you really need is another cab and an ABY pedal.
Haha, thanks man. Funny, and head switcher is my next purchase so I can use them both!

Excellent playing, and both amps are dialed in so well. Both are amazing - I think I prefer the A. I owned a 6L6 Ecstasy for a while and let it go. I’m sort of kicking myself after this vid, but it was a more recent 101A, not an earlier 100A and didn’t sound nearly as good as yours. Cool video!
Yea, I think I prefer the 6l6 with these, really enjoying it. Would love to hear a 101a!

Reactions: PDC
Did you get a chance to set them both the same?

Yes, but not with as much volume, and where I had the camera sounds like shit. You can hear their differences for sure, but it’s a bad representation of the amps! Let me splice them into one and I’ll post it. I still want to do another that sounds better.

So with this twin city I can use both amps together through a single cab OR switch between the two through a single cab?
I don't see that the Twin City can use 1 cab (speaker load).
I might be missing something though.
Radial has a ton of cool products, I'm sure they have something that will do this.
Something closer to their Headbone line. You need something that can handle the loads of both amps.
That's why I recommended a second cab. Even a small 1x12 - just match to the load of your existing cab to make things easy. 8 and 8 for example.

I’ve had some people asking how I felt about the 100A vs 100B in the room...
Killer clips as usual.. awesome amps

R/T member J-Dub owned serial #1 100b, the very first production model of that amp. It was pretty killer and stood out in a room of really nice amps. I had my 101b then and thought the 100b smoked it.... He sold it to another friend of ours who still owns it going on maybe 13 years....

Killer clips as usual.. awesome amps

R/T member J-Dub owned serial #1 100b, the very first production model of that amp. It was pretty killer and stood out in a room of really nice amps. I had my 101b then and thought the 100b smoked it.... He sold it to another friend of ours who still owns it going on maybe 13 years....
Yea, my B is 24, my A is the first A as far as I am aware.

Back