Mustaine going to Gibson?

I custom ordered this V a couple of years ago and it's freakin flawless in terms of QC - so is my USA Time Capsule Z; perhaps their import stuff is way off, I don't know. What Dave plays is of no consequence to me, I'm just glad Megadeth is making music.

I love Deans, and I love Gibsons too.

In the immortal words of 311splawndude.."Good thing we all don't like the same shit or this journey would be one boring motherfucker".

mpN8g8P.jpg

I custom ordered this V a couple of years ago and it's freakin flawless in terms of QC - so is my USA Time Capsule Z; perhaps their import stuff is way off, I don't know. What Dave plays is of no consequence to me, I'm just glad Megadeth is making music.
What they are probably talking about are the cheaper Dimebag guitars that came out a decade ago for entry-level players. They were some of Dean's cheapest stock. The specimen you showed there is pretty much what I have experienced also.

That would be an Explorer headstock.
You are correct. My bad. They took off the Dean inverted V headstock and put on an Explorer instead.

It will be fun listening to Dave run his mouth when he’s getting shitty guitars.
".... but Dave the board basically voted that we can't have an inspector play every one of your guitars for at least 30 min before they get shipped off..."

"*You Mu&*^&& you know the way you have a buddy whose got your back and then some slime$%£$%ball just scruuuwwwss it up for everybody, well I am going to fire your ass and then blame my Twitter rant on red wine tomorrow. Now where is my ESP KH-2 so I can get this gig underway... Sweating Distopiaaaaaa!!"

Dave is a legend and I am happy for him.
i'm sure the custom shop will make his gear exactly like he wants - his old jacksons
i bet they use those specs for everything

past week or so kiko has been flossing a les paul in his recent videos
it looks like a sykes type model .....kinda
dave must have had them ship a few to his buddy in finland

past week or so kiko has been flossing a les paul in his recent videos
it looks like a sykes type model .....kinda
dave must have had them ship a few to his buddy in finland

I think that's an old LPC he's been having forever, but yeah it is interesting that he's been posting videos playing that guitar recently.

Back