Stolen Marshall 2555SL on Ebay

I didnt get an answer... I sent him an email through ebay... no response. It doesnt look like he is going have any remorse and give the amp back

I didnt get an answer... I sent him an email through ebay... no response. It doesnt look like he is going have any remorse and give the amp back
No way he has remorse!! Scum bags feel nothing for their victims!! Think of screwing over a fellow musician!! The worst! Guy like him does not give two shits about you getting your amp back!!

his only remorse is getting caught and for that he is ashamed! He looks stupid relisting it on the same account he used to steal it. True dumb ass! Stage 10 loser!

I'm sorry this happened to you..some people just like fucking people over and ruining a good thing for the seller(s) and many prior and more to come sales..Hell what I just wrote here makes no sense but this BS pisses me off. people work hard for their gear,equipment,etc..and to have someone just lie and keep their gear..

Man I'm sorry you are going through this and I hope you are made whole again. I hate the fact that eBay automatically takes the buyers side. For this reason I only sell things in person. Craigslist, Offer up and Facebook marketplace. CASH ONLY! It's so sad that scumbag people like this ruin it for the rest of us. All my best and good luck with this.

"Come and take it?"

Come and take what? That's not a reference to your amp is it? He posted that 3/2. Also not sure what that symbol is? Is he actually a musician? I think you mentioned he is on a few forums or am I thinking of something else?

Attachments

• fb1.JPG
    fb1.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 61
  • fb.JPG
    fb.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 63
  • fb2.JPG
    fb2.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Get a local paralegal secretary (call some local attorneys for references) to help you file suit yourself in small claims court there in KY. Have him served with the court paperwork, he’ll be a no show for court, you will receive a summary judgement which you can take to the sheriff there in KY and then with the court summary judgement in hand, go there with the sheriff and retrieve your amp or other real property of his of equal value. Or you can use the summary judgement to put a lien of the value of the amp on his car or home.
No show would be a default judgment.

Totally agree though. Sorry the dude scammed you. Lots of people don’t know what to do in this situation and take eBay or whoever’s ruling as gospel when it carries little weight.

I’d file a complaint against eBay and PayPal, too, for their involvement in not getting you your money.

Last edited:
road trip, to fuck this guy up? if that was mine, i'd take that come get it challenge :mad: beat that fruity ass faux hawk down.

You would be surprised as to how well this works! I remember many years back I had ordered an ISO cab from a gent who was very active on all of the forums at the time. Was a typical bait and switch...would talk to you right up until you paid then the silent. He built a decent product but was a disaster at running a business. I paid for the thing in fulll. 9 months later and several communications with him promising this, that and the other excuse....a good friend of mine who I helped in the past volunteered to help me out and paid a visit. Magically my unit showed up the next week via FedEx.

Not sure what happened....and didn't ask but all was resolved.

Go vandalize his car. That hurts every man, even non-car guys. Then do it again. Let him know it won't stop until he makes things right.

Back