Stolen Marshall 2555SL on Ebay

No real news here.... status quo. I was driving through an apartment complex yesterday and came across a pretty nice VW and Harley that somebody spray painted all over with neon green paint... it was definitely a girl that did it, couldnt make out what the writing said, but I'm sure the guy is pissed..... thousands in damage just to fix the harley, never mind the car.

If anything happens to this guys property it wouldnt be hard for the sheriffs office there to figure out it was me..... they already have my name in info.... and a motive lol

If anything happens to this guys property it wouldnt be hard for the sheriffs office there to figure out it was me..... they already have my name in info.... and a motive lol
You're not this guy's only victim. And you never owe the police an explanation if they come around asking questions. Just don't be seen or leave any identifiers behind. Hell, the cops probably won't lift a finger to go after a car vandal anyway, even if they had an idea who did it.

Some guy on tgp did that to me on a pickup, thankfully wasn't an amp. Post office had a substitute delivered that day and didn't scan but did deliver..

People like that need to dissapear.

No real news here.... status quo. I was driving through an apartment complex yesterday and came across a pretty nice VW and Harley that somebody spray painted all over with neon green paint... it was definitely a girl that did it, couldnt make out what the writing said, but I'm sure the guy is pissed..... thousands in damage just to fix the harley, never mind the car.

It's less about what you know, and more about what you can prove. Motive and placement can be coincidental, or regarded as circumstantial evidence. Just leave no trace, physical or digital (GPS marker for example), and have an alibi at home. If a neighbor sees that your TV is on or lights turning on/off from a timer, its reasonable for them to assume you're home. Doesn't take much . . .

It's less about what you know, and more about what you can prove. Motive and placement can be coincidental, or regarded as circumstantial evidence. Just leave no trace, physical or digital (GPS marker for example), and have an alibi at home. If a neighbor sees that your TV is on or lights turning on/off from a timer, its reasonable for them to assume you're home. Doesn't take much . . .
Spoken like a master of mayhem ! 👍

You would be surprised as to how well this works! I remember many years back I had ordered an ISO cab from a gent who was very active on all of the forums at the time. Was a typical bait and switch...would talk to you right up until you paid then the silent. He built a decent product but was a disaster at running a business. I paid for the thing in fulll. 9 months later and several communications with him promising this, that and the other excuse....a good friend of mine who I helped in the past volunteered to help me out and paid a visit. Magically my unit showed up the next week via FedEx.

Not sure what happened....and didn't ask but all was resolved.

Grendel?

Back