Iron Biden - One (Metallica)......LOL

You guys have the best presidents. Here in Australia our Prime Minister is so boring I can't even quite recall his name. I really wish it were this guy though:

28.jpg

Guys who can't tell the difference between discussions about gear and something that's off topic aren't really in a position to question someone else's cognitive abilities. I mean, the forum heading even says "Discuss heads, combos, speakers, tubes, effects, stomp boxes, etc.". A fucking sixth grader would know the difference.

This is funny, honestly we should be able to laugh at stuff like this with out being offended.

There are a lot of funny trump ones too.
Life is boring without laughter. The the secret to happiness is a good sense of humor.

One of the funniest President jokes I may have ever heard was “President Reagan had can cancer on his nose and his ass, you figure it out”. That’s fucked up but funny. So many good Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump jokes. I thought being an idiot and an easy target for jokes was a requirement for all politicians.

This is funny, honestly we should be able to laugh at stuff like this with out being offended.
Not offended at all. Just think it's a lame ass attempt at humor.
A old forgetful guy with a stutter is not funny.
In my opinion.
Ya'll laugh all you want.

Guys who can't tell the difference between discussions about gear and something that's off topic aren't really in a position to question someone else's cognitive abilities. I mean, the forum heading even says "Discuss heads, combos, speakers, tubes, effects, stomp boxes, etc.". A fucking sixth grader would know the difference.
Lame.
Dude's in his 70s and has a stuttering problem.
So what about that video is funny again?

You make fun of retarded folks too?

Triggered Much!:LOL:

I'll continue to have my usual good time & laugh at all the shit I find funny. Trump's 4 years(plus 2016, while running for president) had some of the funniest shit ever. I laughed both equally at him & with him:D Sure, some things weren't so funny, but I choose to remember the funny shit!

Biden is fair game. He's been a known Gaffe machine his whole political career. It's not just an age thing with him at all. He's now the leader of the free world...oldest President ever...there will be many awkward moments...reporters are now asking him tough questions, as they should...comedians will make fun of it all, as they should. Laughter is still the best medicine:yes:

I don't get triggered from jokes about any Politician or Political Party. I just don't care, or take any of it seriously enough:dunno:

Robert Plant asked this long ago...I'll ask it again now. Do You Remember Laughter???

A old forgetful guy with a stutter is not funny.

I respect your opinion.

The way I look at it, "old forgetful guy with a stutter" overcame all that, and made it to the most important position in the world. I think he can take some jokes.

Old forgetful guy with a stutter, dying in a retirement center. Not funny, context matters.

Old forgetful guy with a stutter, dying in a retirement center. Not funny, context matters.

My dad for the last 5 years before passing recently.

Paint's not dry yet.

As Robert Plant also said:
"I saw a Lion he was standing alone, with a tadpole in a jar." :D

Last edited:
Robert Plant asked this long ago...I'll ask it again now. Do You Remember Laughter???

My personal shit aside, I guess maybe I got tired of the last 4-5 years of Trump and his ilk picking on folk's
physical problems and having no problem whatsoever just being plain mean. We all remember him mocking
the disabled reporter and his cult rally crowd laughing hysterically. Simply not cool.

A president wondering aloud whether folks should drink Clorox to cure Covid is funny. Sad, scary, but funny.
Joe's tongue salad is well known, and with his age will only get worse. I just don't find it funny, especially since
I find myself doing the same things lately.

Sorry for being a Debbie Downer. Obviously everyone's miles will vary and my little pucker hole opinion isn't
any more right/wrong than anyone else's. On that note:

What is the difference between a Joe Biden speech and a Donald Trump speech?​

When Biden is speaking you wonder if he's had a stroke.
When Trump is speaking you wonder if you've had a stroke.

:cheers:

My dad for the last 5 years before passing recently.

Paint's not dry yet.

As Robert Plant also said:
"I saw a Lion he was standing alone, with a tadpole in a jar." :D
Sorry for your loss.

And completely agree with your observation, and disdain of DT.

Back