Indonesian Jackson Soloist $480

Samhain

Banned
JACK291-6342-57609.jpg

So this is what the brand has become ?

Pretty much. And don't forget $1700 MIJ (made in Japan) Soloists, RRs, and Vs. Sad. I remember when you could buy a USA made SL1/2, RR1, or KE1, or KV1 for that price.

Just wait till the Indo models are all their is because it will become too costly to manufacture these guitars in the US anymore. Or at least not profitable enough.

They might surprise you. I’ve had 3 X-Series, all MII, and all they needed was a pickup upgrade. As long as the bones are good, they’re solid.

I just got a new pro Dinky, made in Mexico, and it is the best guitar I've ever played. Beats my Japanese 80s Charvel, early 2000 Ibanez and 80s Strat.

I just got this indo schecter in a trade and it’s actually badass

Attachments

• A5CC9A05-EE3C-4E77-AFC6-D7973C6FFB95.jpeg
    A5CC9A05-EE3C-4E77-AFC6-D7973C6FFB95.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 60
With the future seemingly void of USA made guitars (unless you wanna pay a ton) my older USA Charvels will just go up in value.
Chubtone guitars are the one exception.

Pretty much. And don't forget $1700 MIJ (made in Japan) Soloists, RRs, and Vs. Sad. I remember when you could buy a USA made SL1/2, RR1, or KE1, or KV1 for that price.

Just wait till the Indo models are all their is because it will become too costly to manufacture these guitars in the US anymore. Or at least not profitable enough.

The upcoming MIJ Jackson Soloists are $2499 and you get a choice of plain black or white.

I have I think 8 MIJ (early 2000's) Jacksons and a USA Soloist. I love them and the MIJ stuff was $200ish a pop.

I upgraded the liscensed Floyd's to Gotoh or Schaller, got big brass blocks on all of them, swapped the pickups in a few, shielded them, upgraded the pots and switches. Best workhorses I have tbh. And cheap.

Jackson, charvel, gibson,solar, esp are skyrocketing their prices even for imopted models...
Damm I am so happy for chubtone, kiesel, ormsby,luxxtone and some other small companies that make handmade guitars...
Its their time...

My buddy is Endorsed by Jackson and has hooked up a few of our friends with great deals on the MII models. I can say that they are pretty nice but nothing that has really "WOW"d me.

Even for $3000 the quality on the USA Custom Shop Jackson & Charvel guitars is not what it used to be.

I'm not paying a nickel over $800+/- for any mass produced import axe... MIJ, MII, MIC, MIK, MIM et al.

Back