Lil sneak

150+ watts or go fuck your mother
Haha, you guys are on one. The skeleton key is based on the 80s jcm 800 2204 that exometal owns, ive always preferred the 50w with drakes be it 2204 or 87x, they’re more aggressive to my ears and tweaked to be so. My email is so full and honestly I’m not doing a great job at keeping up with it, my legal house is in order, my corporate job is done next week and I’ll be building full time and have direct sales through a new web site, please be patient and understand, mods for marshalls will be available too, I don’t ever plan on stopping that 🤘

Haha, you guys are on one. The skeleton key is based on the 80s jcm 800 2204 that exometal owns, ive always preferred the 50w with drakes be it 2204 or 87x, they’re more aggressive to my ears and tweaked to be so. My email is so full and honestly I’m not doing a great job at keeping up with it, my legal house is in order, my corporate job is done next week and I’ll be building full time and have direct sales through a new web site, please be patient and understand, mods for marshalls will be available too, I don’t ever plan on stopping that 🤘
AW MAN!! This is AMAZING NEWS!!!

I'm here to support you EVERY step of the way!! I knew there was a reason why my e-mails hadn't been answered yet - totally get it man! ❤🙏

STOKED to hear you're still going to be modding Marshall's as well - I'm thinking I may want to send you mine to get the latest/greatest, unless it already does 😜

Cheers Shea!!!! And MUCH LOVE man! 🤘🤘🤘

Man. That sounds awesome man. Congrats!

Big sneak

All info / specs will be available when the new website goes live ( a few weeks ) Ill be taking preorders and building in batches, cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_1627.jpg
    IMG_1627.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 245
Back