Reverb's been hacked ...

I also got this notice. I also never add my CC info to any of these sites. Prefer to send it over to Paypal...who also will be or have been hacked but at least i have cut down my "hackpoints"
Im not aware of PP ever being hacked since ive used them starting in 2007.
I did have a bank card hacked years ago.
Large breach in my area.
They waited over 1 year to make their move & use my account but they did.
$100 purchase @ "Marshalls" dept store.
Ive never even been there but the irony of the name.
My bank took care of it.

Can you still access your purchase history? I thought about deleting it, as well due to the increased fees and taxes (it was a gold mine while it lasted); but I still like looking at the purchase history, just to see how much things have fluctuated in price, etc
Nope. My login doesn't work.

Large breach in my area.
My bank took care of it.
Wow, a thief with gauche tastes. Wearing last years fashions..

Large breach in my area.
My bank took care of it.
I have to say the one thing I really like about my two banks is that they track and shut down payments if suspicious. I once double tapped on a pickup alcohol order so they shut it down for two 600$+ orders occuring within seconds of each other. Yes I know 600$ is a lot but it is a pandemic and I was buying for extended family! (sort of..and not that much, ok I just wanted to stock up)

Got the memo as well - when I caught wind Etsy was buying 'em out - I wiped my CC/banking info off my profile (or maybe changed digits??) as a security measure. Etsy... Fuck 'em.

MEMBER CLASSIFIEDS is here for a reason - immediate feedback and we also keep each others shit in check.

Peace
Mo

If nobody has seen it, there's some shady shit going down in the classifieds. Good member Maddnotez seems to have been hacked and they posted a Mills 4x12 (with an obviously photoshopped datestamp) for $500 shipped...a cab that was bought recently by another member. Everyone be on guard.

If nobody has seen it, there's some shady shit going down in the classifieds. Good member Maddnotez seems to have been hacked and they posted a Mills 4x12 (with an obviously photoshopped datestamp) for $500 shipped...a cab that was bought recently by another member. Everyone be on guard.
The fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!? :mad::gethim:

"MEMBER CLASSIFIEDS is here for a reason - immediate feedback and we also keep each others shit in check"

Well thats the theory. I saw Fatbag still active @ TGP yesterday. Very surprised he's not banned.
At least he's not here that i know of.

Got the memo as well - when I caught wind Etsy was buying 'em out - I wiped my CC/banking info off my profile (or maybe changed digits??) as a security measure. Etsy... Fuck 'em.

MEMBER CLASSIFIEDS is here for a reason - immediate feedback and we also keep each others shit in check.

Peace
Mo
How are you able to do that?
I tried to delete my CC’s that were in there (I had 2 in there) and the site will not allow me to delete the last one. It validates any changes so I can’t just edit to something bogus either.

I thought I remember reading on another thread that if you want to sell on Reverb, you have to submit your social security numbers, so they can report your "earnings" to the government for tax purposes.
I'm curious if people's SS numbers also got swept up in the hack, and Reverb conveniently left that out of their news blurb.
Certainly plausible.
No telling.
They have enough personal info to control 1/2 the worlds finances.
The type of power no company should have.
Its not about "gear".

Can you still access your purchase history? I thought about deleting it, as well due to the increased fees and taxes (it was a gold mine while it lasted); but I still like looking at the purchase history, just to see how much things have fluctuated in price, etc

Just screenshot it all before you go scorched earth on your account

How are you able to do that?
I tried to delete my CC’s that were in there (I had 2 in there) and the site will not allow me to delete the last one. It validates any changes so I can’t just edit to something bogus either.
This is the exact reason I deleted my account. I’ll look for gear elsewhere. Everything is overpriced on reverb anyway.

Yep, someone tried to sign me up for 6 user licenses to Netflix for $600 plus and billed me via email. Too bad it's the wrong email and our Netflix account is in my wife's name. Nice try scammers.

Back