Rant - Rick Beato is a douchecake

Attachments

• Beato gibson.JPG
    Beato gibson.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,067
I made an account on here just so I could comment. I'm a fellow Italian so maybe I'm biased, lol!

Rick's channel has taught me more about the industry than any other channel on YT. He gives all of his advice away for free. He's not making any money off any of his videos because copyright demonetizes his channel completely. He makes his income from his music lessons and books he writes. Just watch his hour long music theory video he published for free. Dude is very knowledgable.

He has great guests on too. I never walk away having not learned something from his work. Doesn't claim to be the most knowledge or best player on guitar, but his talk show / podcast is an opinion show and I like hearing his opinions. I respect that he wants to teach and spread music to the next generations. His take on the current state of the music industry is spot on.

Last edited:
I agree with his knowledge being very limited to fm radio rock, but the "racism" accusation is the embodiment of going full-scale retard.

Let's break this down a little further

"i'll stand by my posts
his knowledge outside of the fm rock canon and basic classical theory repertoire is super limited ."

Can't punctuate correctly.

"He doesn't know jack shit about a lot of other music genres and that's just dandy."

Crass

"i offered a very polite correction regarding the origin of the shuffle beat and was instantly ostracized as a "dumb ass" banned from his ig feed"

Has an axe to grind.

"while i am not sure if dude is racist i have yet to see many [any?] black folks on his show."

Specious logic. Appeal to woke-ist populism.

"he is full of himself and super stiff uptight and not very funky in general."

Getting personal.

"but hey i am in the minority [heehhee] and it looks like the guys on this board can't get enough of his shit
eat it up with a spoon fellas."

Passive aggressive.

Summary:

OP is an irritating c*cksmoker, in the great internet tradition of tedious, talentless, irritating b'stards who love to share their feebleminded opinions with everybody else. Hopefully he will get his junk caught in an industrial threshing machine and reflect long and hard on the error of his ways.

Lol whatever, it's all music I could care less about. I'm just not into the music he's into.

If you want a laugh, check out his Metallica "what makes this song great" video and watch him try to play heavy riffs.

Either way though, that doesn't make Rick a bad person let alone a "REEEEEEEEACIST"

Lol whatever, it's all music I could care less about. I'm just not into the music he's into.

If you want a laugh, check out his Metallica "what makes this song great" video and watch him try to play heavy riffs.

Either way though, that doesn't make Rick a bad person let alone a "REEEEEEEEACIST"
You could care less about Jazz and FM Rock, but you don't? Meaning you actually do like Jazz and FM Rock?

Watched the video - didn't laugh.

It's a channel on youtube. You can watch it for free, or not at all. Who's forcing you to watch his videos? Why do you GAF what he does or says?

Much ado about nothing, methinks.

I made an account on here just so I could comment. I'm a fellow Italian so maybe I'm biased, lol!

Rick's channel has taught me more about the industry than any other channel on YT. He gives all of his advice away for free. He's not making any money off any of his videos because copyright demonetizes his channel completely. He makes his income from his music lessons and books he writes. Just watch his hour long music theory video he published for free. Dude is very knowledgable.

He has great guests on too. I never walk away having not learned something from his work. Doesn't claim to be the most knowledge or best player on guitar, but his talk show / podcast is an opinion show and I like hearing his opinions. I respect that he wants to teach and spread music to the next generations. His take on the current state of the music industry is spot on.

never said he was racist
there has not been one person of color as a guest - disclaimer - I did not go back thru every video but as far as i have seen there are none
[please prove me wrong]
so it's like MTV in it's inception, they were not outwardly racist ,they were institutionally racist,
thankfully they had JJ Jackson holding it down as a VJ
there were no black folks on the show until about 1984 with prince
let's face it, jazz/blues and rock and roll originated with black folks and everything came from that

this guys show is devoid of any references to black history and music and it's an FM rock sanitized version of music....HIS WAY or the proverbial highway

never said he was racist
there has not been one person of color as a guest

Yeah, you did. You certainly implied that he was racist with some very leftist circular logic. It’s ironic that people who obsess over race like you do don’t realize that you are the actual racist.

Yeah, you did. You certainly implied that he was racist with some very leftist circular logic. It’s ironic that people who obsess over race like you do don’t realize that you are the actual racist.

AND there are several "persons of color" Rick has made videos about!

Last edited:
Back