Naylor Dual 100 in Mint Condition...SOLD

gman1951

Up for sale here is my Naylor Dual 100 in Mint condition with the Half Power switching option. I bought this amp a few months ago, because they are so rare in the wild, and haven't really played it much because I have a couple of other amps that cover much the same territory (my 20th XTC and Wizard Hybrid). The amp sounds incredible as you'd expect from anything Naylor, I just have my eye on something else at the moment.

$2500 to your door

1620310423668.png

1620310489321.png

Last edited:
Very sorry for the delay in responding; I sorta forgot that I listed it here. I actually had the "Watch Thread" option engaged and set it to email me when I receive PMs but I didn't receive any notifications (I've reset and will try again). Going forward, I will check my PMs here daily until the amp has sold.

He should have responded here, he would have sold it three days ago.
Very sorry for your wasted effort and I completely understand.

Is the clean dirty blendable , I dont see a switch to change channels

The clean and dirty channels are separate and can be changed via any single-button footswitch.

Very sorry for the delay in responding; I sorta forgot that I listed it here. I actually had the "Watch Thread" option engaged and set it to email me when I receive PMs but I didn't receive any notifications (I've reset and will try again). Going forward, I will check my PMs here daily until the amp has sold.

Very sorry for your wasted effort and I completely understand.

The clean and dirty channels are separate and can be changed via any single-button footswitch.
Thank you sir, I appreciate it.

Come to Papa....:D
My apologies to Garry for the impatience. He was experiencing technical difficulties and I should’ve assumed there may have been good reason for the delayed response. Been hunting for a Naylor for awhile, and they rarely come up used, so I was anxious to say the least...lol
G.A.S...The struggle is real!!!!

Come to Papa....:D
My apologies to Garry for the impatience. He was experiencing technical difficulties and I should’ve assumed there may have been good reason for the delayed response. Been hunting for a Naylor for awhile, and they rarely come up used, so I was anxious to say the least...lol
G.A.S...The struggle is real!!!!
Great amps dude, you won't be disappointed. To me the boutique Marshall style gain four cardinal directions, are wizard Naylor Larry and Steavens. and Naylors are gorgeous sounding. congrats!

Great amps dude, you won't be disappointed. To me the boutique Marshall style gain four cardinal directions, are wizard Naylor Larry and Steavens. and Naylors are gorgeous sounding. congrats!
Thanks Dan! I’m really looking forward to this one. I’ve heard some great clips, and I’ve been told they’re like a thicker, darker, chewier JMP, and they LOVE a nice boost. And that’s some amazing company you’re grouping them with! I’m stoked, man. :D

Last edited:
Thanks Dan! I’m really looking forward to this one. I’ve heard some great clips, and I’ve been told they’re like a thicker, darker, chewier JMP, and they LOVE a nice boost. I’m stoked. :D
They're super smooth and refined,
There is no doubt about it. Try Timmy and klon style boosts! Those were my favorites

They're super smooth and refined,
There is no doubt about it. Try Timmy and klon style boosts! Those were my favorites
My silver no horse Klon Centaur is for sure my favorite with it. Also with my Coppersound Broadway it gives me one of the best raunchy blues-rock type tones I've had, sorta a ZZ Top-ish vibe. I don't consider mine actually to be smooth or refined really (that's why I like it). It's imo the amp that the Bogners or Friedman's should've been, which I consider to be more smooth and polished. Also, its low input is one of the best fuzz pedal platforms I've had (I'm super picky about that) even though the cleans themselves are not really much to right home about

Back