David Ellefson

hey, gotta admire that extreme leap into the other direction. lighten up homie... you must be a hit a parties.

Simply making a point, that an adult woman can't make her own decisions, and that the media has to dress it up to make it more nefarious than it actually is. There was both sarcasm and rhetoric in my statement, and so maybe a few on this board need to take that pill and chill.
i see what you did there now... sorry man, you never know with people these days. :)

i gotta say, he was THE LAST guy in metal i would have expected to be doing shit like that. guys, no woman.., espcially a young and inexperienced woman, wants to see you rub one out. You're better off sending them a pic of yourself in a nice fitting, 3 piece suit, lookin fly, if you want to stroke your ego. You won't creep the poor girl out that way, and maybe you'll actual keep your integrity, and get laid eventually! sheesh. :D

i gotta say, he was THE LAST guy in metal i would have expected to be doing shit like that. guys, no woman.., espcially a young and inexperienced woman, wants to see you rub one out. You're better off sending them a pic of yourself in a nice fitting, 3 piece suit, lookin fly, if you want to stroke your ego. You won't creep the poor girl out that way, and maybe you'll actual keep your integrity, and get laid eventually! sheesh. :D
Ya, Ellefson was the last guy I'd expect this from too. He seems like such a cool, down to earth kinda dude, and he is a christian and goes to church and supposedly is a really moral kinda guy. The opposite of Mustaine. I'd expect this from Mustaine way before Ellefson.

I bet Ellefson is gonna make an announcement that he's going to rehab for sex addiction now lol, it's his only logical step to repair the damage this causes to his wife and kids and Megadeth.

"18 year olds"...lol these 80's metal guys were writing songs about fucking underage girls that got on the Billboard charts. SHES ONLY 17....17!!!! And if anyone out there believes they all weren't banging teenage girls across the globe, I have a bridge to sell you. Not saying it's right or wrong but...people are hilarious. And to the dad's who get offended by that and say "I HAVE A TEENAGE DAUGHTER!" well lemme give you advice..don't let her hang out backstage at metal shows, you shit parent.
Daddy says she's too young
But she's old enough
Old enough for meeeeee
Ya yeaaaaaaah!

Back