Mesa Mark IV price check

Only way that I see prices going down is if/when the supply increases. There's just nothing out there right now...compared to 18 months ago for instance.
I did see a Mark IV at a Wi Music Go Round for 1600....lasted about a week. Combo.

I paid $900 for this 1992 A model back 2018. I thought that was steep then. No way I'd pay anymore than that today.

aVU4UKq.jpg

A few years ago I bought a MINT Mark IV B version head and a MINT OS 4x12, all for $800. The guy on Craigslist said it sat in his garage for years, he just wanted it gone. I did sell both for a total of around $1500.

3 Mark III heads listed in the US now on Reverb.

$2,500 DG hardwood red stripe
$2,750 DRG hardwood black dot
$3,330 DRG std tolex black dot (insanity)

There's also a Coliseum in Italy for almost $5K. :oops:

Last edited:
Just a PSA, there is a Mark IV on fb marketplace right now for $1K.

In fact, there have been a few over recent months for decent values.

being an idiot i sold my mark ivA for way too little last year. oh well it was heavy as hell and i didnt want to mess with shipping it.

oh well, its honestly a relief its gone, was a huge pain in the ass for a decade.

Oddly enough there are a lot of Mark IV’s for sale in Europe right now. Most of them have been sitting a while, usually priced €1200-1500. I recently bought a very clean 1991 Mark IVa long head for €1000, which is around $1200. Everything else Mesa is more expensive over here though.

In Denmark they rarely pop up and are pretty expensive. I can’t even find any in Europe reasonable prized. Where do you find them @NineShallDie

and will add. I’m so god damn happy with my IV. One of the best amps ever made IMO

In Denmark they rarely pop up and are pretty expensive. I can’t even find any in Europe reasonable prized. Where do you find them @NineShallDie

and will add. I’m so god damn happy with my IV. One of the best amps ever made IMO
Marktplaats.nl, mercatinomusicale.com, blocket.se for example.
I got mine from a guitar store in Germany.

Yes, it’s a great amp 😀

Back