My story of Trace Davis and Voodoo Amps (spoiler, I'm not stoked)

It’s so ugly how everyone can be openly anti-gay like it’s nothing. This is why hate still exists.
These are the same people that use racist slang in the comfort of their homes but in public is WAY TOO SCARED to be themselves all of a sudden.
This is wholly untrue and wow are you generalizing. I am only responding so that your Disney-approved response doesn’t get tickmarked as gospel.

People are more complex than column A and column B. Come on, man.

By your logic, if I happen to be opposed to the idea of homosexuality, then in your mind I am also a cowardly racist?

What does “anti-gay” even mean? Tell you what, I am completely opposed to the LGBT corporate agenda, but that does not mean that I hate gay people. Hate the sin, love the sinner—that’s how I try to interact. I try to treat everyone fairly no matter my beliefs. And we are all sinners/bad to some degree. But the LGBT organization is completely corrupt in my eyes. Isn’t that more complex than “I hate the gays!”?

Yes there are full on bad people all around, but this high and mighty SJW trash needs to stop.

And I fully support your right to say whatever you want, just as I support the same for anyone else on this forum. Call me whatever you want. I won’t get offended.

This is wholly untrue and wow are you generalizing. I am only responding so that your Disney-approved response doesn’t get tickmarked as gospel.

By your logic, if I happen to be opposed to the idea of homosexuality, then in your mind I am also a cowardly racist?

What does “anti-gay” even mean? Tell you what, I am completely opposed to the LGBT corporate agenda, but that does not mean that I hate gay people. Hate the sin, love the sinner—that’s how I try to interact. I try to treat everyone fairly no matter my beliefs. And we are all sinners/bad to some degree. But the LGBT organization is completely corrupt in my eyes. Isn’t that more complex than “I hate the gays!”?

Yes there are full on bad people all around, but this high and mighty SJW trash needs to stop.

And I fully support your right to say whatever you want, just as I support the same for anyone else on this forum. Call me whatever you want. I won’t get offended.

Can’t say I disagree, but if I was to open a thread and it’s 20 posts of the N word in a derogatory way and everyone is comfortable using it, there’s a problem. No different here. People throw around the terms and don’t realize the impact because it doesn’t affect them.
I’m gay. When I open this forum and everyone is using faggot in a demeaning and derogatory way, very comfortably……..generalizing, stereotyping, Disney landing, whatever, it’s disgusting and selfish.

Being opposed to being gay is no issue at all. It’s the terms and inflection.
What nationality or ethnicity are you?

It’s so ugly how everyone can be openly anti-gay like it’s nothing. This is why hate still exists.
These are the same people that use racist slang in the comfort of their homes but in public is WAY TOO SCARED to be themselves all of a sudden.
Everyone give @VanMalmsteen a round of applause for signalling his moral superiority to everyone else at RT.

I would like to add, that anti-cum-dumpster and anti-cum-guzzler hate has seen a remarkable uptick in this thread, and I find it particularly problematic.

Cum-receptacle-americans deserve to have safe spaces from this incredibly foul hate speech.

Ass-pope-americans too, have suffered at the hands of this racist, hateful thread. I LITERALLY CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW OKAY.

Do you guys even know that it's the __CURRENT YEAR__ and making "jokes" at the expense of cum-guzzling Americans and Ass-pope Americans is HATE?

Bet you guys wouldn't have the balls to say that to a cum-receptacle American in the middle of a bukkake, now would you?

Hateful, racist cowards.

Is this thread the new offtopic central? I sold all my v30s (I had a lot). But my goddamned k100s haven't come in, so I only have two......

Attachments

• 20210605_180738.jpg
    20210605_180738.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 46
Glad you are still enjoying it. I would really love to hear just a little guitardom wankery over the phone. If you lost it I’ll give you my number again.

I really enjoy hearing all of you guys playing these amps.

I really would enjoy and keep it private.

David
Wankery and keeping it private in the context of this thread may be the wrong choice of words... lol

And I fully support your right to say whatever you want, just as I support the same for anyone else on this forum. Call me whatever you want. I won’t get offended. T

Can’t say I disagree, but if I was to open a thread and it’s 20 posts of the N word in a derogatory way and everyone is comfortable using it, there’s a problem. No different here. People throw around the terms and don’t realize the impact because it doesn’t affect them.
I’m gay. When I open this forum and everyone is using faggot in a demeaning and derogatory way, very comfortably……..generalizing, stereotyping, Disney landing, whatever, it’s disgusting and selfish.

Being opposed to being gay is no issue at all. It’s the terms and inflection.
What nationality or ethnicity are you?
Why in the world would you ask what nationality or ethnicity someone is, why is it relevant and who the F@#* cares? If some guy looks at beautiful woman and it does nothing for him, but then has a passion for penis, all I can say is I will never understand that. The good thing is I do not have to understand it and I could care less about someone's personal preferences. But when the government, media and schools all fall lockstep inline with the "you must pat me on the head and tell me how wonderful I am for my out of the norm sexual preferences, and if you don't then you are a hate filled white supremist racist regardless of if you are even Caucasian paradigm," then I think this is someone's radicalized and organized LGBQTXYZ group's agenda and a BS one at that. Please don't try ramming your personal beliefs and agenda down my throat. No pun intended.

Last edited:
Why in the world would you ask what nationality or ethnicity someone is, why is it relevant and who the F@#* cares? If some guy looks at beautiful woman and it does nothing for him, but then has a passion for penis, all I can say is I will never understand that. The good thing is I do not have to understand it and I could care less about someone's personal preferences. But when the government, media and schools all fall lockstep inline with the "you must pat me on the head and tell me how wonderful I am for my out of the norm sexual preferences, and if you don't then you are a hate filled white supremist racist regardless of if you are even Caucasian paradigm," then I think this is someone's radicalized and organized LGBQTXYZ group's agenda and a BS one at that. Please don't try ramming your personal beliefs and agenda down my throat. No pun intended.
Ummm, what? I think you may have added some assumption to my post. I didn’t say anything about LGB and so forth, don’t know anything about whatever group you speak of. I’m not forcing anything. I’m saying making hateful remarks to or about gay people is hateful.
My point of asking his ethnicity is to get him to think about it in those terms, maybe it would open some eyes.
If he was black would he want the N word thrown around like it’s totally ok for everyone to just say openly AND offensively here? No.
I don’t think a gay person wants to hear faggot and all this other shit like it’s nothing.
Sure, I can leave, but it doesn’t bother me much. I am gay, but I realize it bothers a lot of other people far more.
Im not shoving anything down anyone’s throat (this pun has to go lol), not even a little. Flip the script and suddenly everyone else is shoving that shit.

Ummm, what? I think you may have added some assumption to my post. I didn’t say anything about LGB and so forth, don’t know anything about whatever group you speak of. I’m not forcing anything. I’m saying making hateful remarks to or about gay people is hateful.
My point of asking his ethnicity is to get him to think about it in those terms, maybe it would open some eyes.
If he was black would he want the N word thrown around like it’s totally ok for everyone to just say openly AND offensively here? No.
I don’t think a gay person wants to hear faggot and all this other shit like it’s nothing.
Sure, I can leave, but it doesn’t bother me much. I am gay, but I realize it bothers a lot of other people far more.
Im not shoving anything down anyone’s throat (this pun has to go lol), not even a little. Flip the script and suddenly everyone else is shoving that shit.
Gay is not a race. It is a sexual preference or behavior so please do not try to conflate the two. We are in complete agreement that calling someone the N word or faggot or whatever is wrong, hurtful and extremely disrespectful. All I am saying is that if some guy likes other guys then that is his own business. I just don't want the government, media and schools preaching that I should be telling him how wonderful he is because he enjoys penis. Basically, I don't want to know and don't care in the first place. I feel that way about most cause celebs of the day.

Gay is not a race. It is a sexual preference or behavior so please do not try to conflate the two. We are in complete agreement that calling someone the N word or faggot or whatever is wrong, hurtful and extremely disrespectful. All I am saying is that if some guy likes other guys then that is his own business. I just don't want the government, media and schools preaching that I should be telling him how wonderful he is because he enjoys penis. Basically, I don't want to know and don't care in the first place. I feel that way about most cause celebs of the day.
I absolutely agree. I think it sucks that we are in an age where everyone feels like they are over entitled or over sensitive, or want to complain about everything; I get it and agree for the most part.
I only brought up my sexual orientation because it was waaaay disrespectful. I used race as an example of a difference in people and how simple words can affect them.
If someone likes a male, yea it is his own business. But when someone/lots of people are heavy on the disrespectful side with numerous slurs and mean things, those should be their business as well.
Straight? Yours business. Gay? Your business.
Straight and comfortably throwing around insults openly aimed at a specific something? Everyone’s business. Gay and doing the same thing? Everyone business.
If Instarted a thread and said “I like dick”. I would expect and accept the hate and thoughts.

Jerry moved from New York down to florida last I remember. He made MONSTER DUAL RECTO mods!! Probably my all time ever fave amp.
want to get another modded by him as my Be All End All amp. Now I just have the Archon. Killer amp. Little more hard rocking than the Mesa. That amp was just a beast!
I have heard from a handful of dudes that the Archon is bad ass. I need to try one of those out!

Back