PSA - AlienXnation Jake E. Lee Bridge - False Advertising

I sent him a question about this, asking about it being an Edwards. His response:

“I am the sensei of 80s guitars and know all. Read the ad again carefully and you will have the answer to your question!”

whoa!!! What???
I had this same experience with a guy on Ebay. He had a strat body listed but in all the pictures he had a 3 single coil pickguard covering the bodies pickup cavity. I kindly asked is the body routed for 3 singles, 1 hum and 2 singles, 1 hum/single/hum or just one large cavity as I cannot tell due to the pickguard in all the pictures. He replied "well if you looked at the pictures you could easily see this is routed for a hum and 2 singles". Really douche bag, sorry my X ray vision wasn't working. Yeah the Alien Nation guitar guy's prices are crazy high and out to lunch.

Johnny from AXNguitars.com here. Lets see about this.

The OP has complained about a made in USA custom machined bridge that is sold on our site with the item title as "ALIEN JEL™ HARDTAIL BRIDGE 2-7/32" VINTAGE STRING SPACING"

http://alienxnation.com/guitar-bridges/jake-e-lee-hardtail-bridge

and the OP's reissue guitar had a string spacing other than what was stated in the title of our item as 2-7/32"... so the OP bought our bridge never checked the string spacing on either his guitar or our bridge to see if they matched before he paid for the item...

He received the bridge. Then he mounted the bridge, scratched it up and used the item for a while.

the Original Poster send us about 100 threatening emails saying it did not fit. So my daughter who manages our shipping/returns department accepts his return and refunds his purchase price and orig ship. The poster of this thread then send another 100 threatening emails demanding his 16$ return shipping charges or else he says he will anonymously destroy our character online as he states.. the rest is this guys legacy..
You joined and necro bumped a thread from last December to try and cover your ass? I'd say it's going to fall on deaf ears. Your best bet is to move along.

Hello AlienXnationVintage.com here. Lets see about this... I've taken the time out of my busy day to reply here to the many honest, nice, sincere, truthful and very very kind people on this great forum.. some additional facts:

The OP has complained about a 2020 made in USA custom machined bridge that is sold on our site with the item title as "ALIEN JEL™ HARDTAIL BRIDGE 2-7/32" VINTAGE STRING SPACING." With about 18 months research and development, i duplicated the 1980s hardtail that was on Jake's original Whitey Strat with 100% accuracy. I've had the bridge manufactured at an aerospace machine shop in Burbank California USA to produce 75 definitively accurate 1980s RockNRoll hardtails for lucky buyers.

and the OP's reissue guitar had a string spacing other than what was stated in the title of our item as 2-7/32"... so the OP bought our bridge never checked the string spacing on either his guitar or our bridge to see if they matched before he paid for the item...

He received the bridge. Then he mounted the bridge, scratched it up and used the item for about 6 months.

the Original Poster send us about 100 threatening emails saying it did not fit his Charvel reissue. So my daughter who manages our shipping/returns department accepts his return and refunds his purchase price and orig ship in an effort to stop this harassment. The poster of this thread then sends another 100 threatening emails demanding his 16$ return shipping charges or else... the rest is this guys legacy.

A Sincere Best Wishes To All Here at RIGTALK!
Johnny - The Sensei of Vintage 1980s Guitars
lmao fuck off

Hello AlienXnationVintage.com here. Lets see about this... I've taken the time out of my busy day to reply here to the many honest, nice, sincere, truthful and very very kind people on this great forum.. some additional facts:

The OP has complained about a 2020 made in USA custom machined bridge that is sold on our site with the item title as "ALIEN JEL™ HARDTAIL BRIDGE 2-7/32" VINTAGE STRING SPACING." With about 18 months research and development, i duplicated the 1980s hardtail that was on Jake's original Whitey Strat with 100% accuracy. I've had the bridge manufactured at an aerospace machine shop in Burbank California USA to produce 75 definitively accurate 1980s RockNRoll hardtails for lucky buyers.

He received the bridge. Then he mounted the bridge, scratched it up and used the item for about 6 months.

the Original Poster send us about 100 threatening emails saying it did not fit his Charvel reissue. So my daughter who manages our shipping/returns department accepts his return and refunds his purchase price and orig ship in an effort to stop this harassment. The poster of this thread then sends another 100 threatening emails demanding his 16$ return shipping charges or else... the rest is this guys legacy.

A Sincere Best Wishes To All Here at RIGTALK!
Johnny - The Sensei of Vintage 1980s Guitars
Wrong!

Back