New wizard inbound question.

I had that V30/H75 combo when I had the MC50 and it was great, imo.
That combo worked great with any amp I used with it, actually.
I recently grabbed a vertical Mesa 2x12, and am thinking about replacing one V30 with another H75, or maybe a Scumback H75 65 watter. Though the 2 Mesa V30s sounds great as is.

Yeah. I've settled on that combo as my favorite in my Wizard cabs. I have 3 Wizard cabs like that. I had various speaker combinations in my cabs before, but I always just played the v30/H75 cab, so I figured I'd make them all that way...though still have a 4th with Fanes. I was thinking that I I may try the Creamback M in that cab as I do prefer the Fanes in my Fryette cabs, so mostly use those when not playing my v30/H75s.

I had that V30/H75 combo when I had the MC50 and it was great, imo.
That combo worked great with any amp I used with it, actually.
I recently grabbed a vertical Mesa 2x12, and am thinking about replacing one V30 with another H75, or maybe a Scumback H75 65 watter. Though the 2 Mesa V30s sounds great as is.
I've been running a Gold / Creamback combo in a Mather vert 2x12 since I got the MC25....I had a chance recently to hear the rig at max volume with both speakers miced through as pro sound setup and it was insane. Prob not changing that setup.

I heard a Wizard Mc i One time Live few years back with a Zakk Wylde Electro voice and vintage 30's in the cab. It was moving our hair in the front row like being at the beach lol I was surprised that combo worked that guitar player said he liked the push and clarity of the electro voice and the crunch of the 30.

on 5/30 i emailed rick about an amp, He Got back to me immediately. 5/31 he started the build, Got word yesterday amp is shipping mid week. Thats a Killer turn around time in my book For something this precise and perfect.

Question what foot switches you guys using for this? Thanks

I just got my k100s and I will put them all in the cab and see how they work in the mills with my Warshall, if the wife doesn't make me do too much yardwork.

It has begun...

Attachments

• k100.jpg
    k100.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 60
I don't know the amp enough to judge, but at 107 the speakers aren't folding it sounds powerful thanks man. The overtones are there. Once it's in I'm going to use some different cabs with it and see where it takes me. Nice riffage.

Thanks bro

on 5/30 i emailed rick about an amp, He Got back to me immediately. 5/31 he started the build, Got word yesterday amp is shipping mid week. Thats a Killer turn around time in my book For something this precise and perfect.

Question what foot switches you guys using for this? Thanks
Nice! I got one of the Voodoo Man / KoolKat pedals, I can't imagine owning one of these amps and not having the foot switch capability....dude is on ebay, here's a link to him (engl footswitch...) Just need to get in touch and he will build the Wiz pedal for you. All good reports re the guy and the build quality:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324011023057?hash=item4b708fdad1:g:VsUAAOSwc2Zd8tnX
Some guys are using other midi type switchers too...no right or wrong way, ride what you brought!

Nice! I got one of the Voodoo Man / KoolKat pedals, I can't imagine owning one of these amps and not having the foot switch capability....dude is on ebay, here's a link to him (engl footswitch...) Just need to get in touch and he will build the Wiz pedal for you. All good reports re the guy and the build quality:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324011023057?hash=item4b708fdad1:g:VsUAAOSwc2Zd8tnX
Some guys are using other midi type switchers too...no right or wrong way, ride what you brought!
Thanks man I ordered one from the website I emailed them to make sure it was correct and haven’t heard back.

So I actually adjusted the eq a bit more for the k100s and blended two mics, one in the room mic and a close mic directly on the speaker. It is a good representation of what i am hearing. I just wanted to make a short clip for now. I will make some more this weekend

So I actually adjusted the eq a bit more for the k100s and blended two mics, one in the room mic and a close mic directly on the speaker. It is a good representation of what i am hearing. I just wanted to make a short clip for now. I will make some more this weekend

I hear a frightened child pleading for you to turn it down at the end of your clip. Good job🤡

Back